Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:19:15
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Long Distance Flights: Cost Started by: SeanMackey on May 28, '09 11:17
The cost seems a bit excessive when flying long distance. Factoring in the price of travel and subsequent tributes to my family, it is no longer economically viable. Compounding the agony is an extra hour of downtime.

I am not out to criticise anyone's baby here so please do not jump on the defensive. I just do not understand why there are major costs involved compared to the other cities. The price increase is somewhere in the region of 9000%. Please bear in mind that my Math has known to be horrendous at times.
Report Post Tip
Simply just fly to a city that is midway like Detroit, Chicago or New Orleans and doing that you can make more drug runs as you cross the country. Simply making more time but taking slightly longer to cross the country. Not much to it.
Report Post Tip
I've got to agree that I don't like this fairly new addition. Sure, it is more realistic(higher price, longer flight) but still. With taxes(for most,) and the wait in time for some flights, it's a bit of a hassle.
Report Post Tip
Originally, we were going to make it so you can not fly from east to west, or west to east. Then we second guessed it and thought, well, we can do it, as long as its not profitable.

You are more than welcome to convince us to change our minds back to the original point of no cross country flights, but figured that you guys would have enjoyed the ability to do it, just not as a profitable means to transport drugs.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Long Distance Flights: Cost
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL