Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:45
Page:  1 
Summer Get Away! Started by: Badfish on Mar 05, '15 07:39

Badfish is walking around on her 25 hectare resort. A resort filled with Green she could smell the fresh air that can make her feel so relax. He said on her mind " Damn, Time that i've been waiting for. At last! " my dream come true now, a result of my hard working. The resort has a 5 large swimming pools 2 with the slides for adult, 1 with a slides for kids, the other 2 is with a Jacuzzi, 1 with a fountain and the last 1 is a swimming pool with wave, so that you can imagine that you are on a beach. Each pool has a gazebo,small narra hut, and a tent with chairs.When you come inside you can see a bar with imported and local wines, tequila and other kinds of drinks, a canteen with a foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a separate pool with house on the other lot so that whenever you want to spend some time alone to relax and unwind you can stay there. The house is like a studio type, with air con There's also a bar and a canteen and a store for all items needed for an outing and vacation such as tent, life jacket, swimsuit, jag, etc. When you go downstairs you can see a basketball court, volleyball court and tennis court. On the left side of the court you can see a functional room which is for meetings, weddings, christening and other occasions. 

Experience the joy of being in the company of your family and friends in realm of fresh air and geeneries where flowers bloom proudly and birds hum and soar high overhead. In the coolness of the night you can talk to the moon and the stars in candlelight by the pool. From the veranda, find yourself watching everyone else swim or play billiard, darts or chess... Or perhaps sing love songs with friends at the videoke bar that is open day and night.

So please come inside my resort and enjoy!

The rates* for this resort are:

Entrance fee - $25.00

Private Resort / VIP - $ 1,000.00

For the bar:

Tequila - $2.00

Beer - $ 1.00

Wine - $ 3.00

Maria Clara - $ 2.50

Vodka - $ 1.50

Softdrinks - $ 3.50

Lemonade - $15.00

Report Post Tip

The Admiral had been working longer and longer shifts the past weeks. Every morning he woke up, tired...stressed...even a good blunt couldn't get the sharp edges of his day. On his way to the airport, just out of town he saw an enormous resort. A board clearly stated it was summer-resort. Admiral quickly scrabbled down the adress, phone number and name down on a piece of paper.  Once he returned from his work down in New York City he was completely wrecked, he needed a vacation, now!

With his luggage he had brought to New York he took a cab to the resort and walked into the reception hall. The smell in here was amazing! He could feel the stress seeping out of his body and waited for the receptionist to finish up with whatever she was doing. . .

Admiral grabbed a smoke and took a look around. 'This place is amazing'  The Admiral thought to himself as he took a drag off his cigarette. Moments later the receptionist was done, and walked over to the counter to help Admiral Ackbar with his reservation.

'Hi, I would like to stay here for at least a week. I have enough cash, so give me the best you have'. Admiral said while smiling. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Summer Get Away!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL