Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:29
Page:  1 
The Factory Report Started by: Aphotic_Bulldog on May 28, '09 22:54
A man walks briskly by and a sheet of paper falls out of his hands as he continues to walk.

A notice to the Better Business Bureau

The Aphotic Factory's first week was one of struggles and over coming such struggles.

After the Factory's opening I, Aphotic_Bulldog was hired to oversee the production of... product.

This is not an appointment I have taken lightly after my career in carpentry I spent a long time Vegaboning if you will allow me to create such a term. How lucky was I to receive a position of management from a man whom I had no previous business interaction with what so ever,

despite previous government accusations.

Anyways, FatherGordon has been appointed Assistant Manager, Ass. Man. if you will. He has stepped into his role well making sure product gets distributed properly to our clients.

Fever is our floor man, he had an unfortunate accident with his hand and a machine but I guarantee that he will recover and be back to new in no time.

As for our pill packers we have gained some bright and shiny faces, and ugly one or two, but mostly bright and shiny.

Finally I would like to report our total taxable net gain of $45 that I found on the floor.

Report Post Tip
I found a few nickels back in sector b-12, so I guess you could add that into the net gain too!
Report Post Tip
Ahem, I thought we agreed that we'd not publicise that term. "Ass. Man." I finaly thought I'd be rid of that reputation after leavning vicodine's crew. I'd also like to point out that that is the $45 that was in my wallet... you said you found it empty.
Report Post Tip
FatherGordon don't you owe me like 5$ from that poker game.. So Aphotic_Bulldog found 40$ in your "lost" wallet cause you owe me 5$ :)
Report Post Tip
Hey, guys, good news! They are only taking part of my hand off! And, FatherGordon, you still owe me $20 for that bet that I didn't have the cajones to stick my hand there.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Factory Report
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL