Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:51
Page:  1 
The AA Gym Started by: AdmiralAckbar on Mar 05, '15 19:42

It had been a while since AdmiralAckbar went to any gym. Every week it was the same ritual of getting on, off flights and horrible fast food habits. His suits were becoming tights and his belts failed to fit his growing body. While walking down the streets of Detroit he noticed an large building across the street, it was up for sale and The Admiral instantly had amazing idea.

He quickly grabbed his notepad to write down the address and phone number on the sign outside. He wanted to set up a gym, and he wanted to get started as soon as possible. 

Weeks later the building was painted, refurnished and all the equipment had been placed. A large sign outside stated 'The AA Gym'. The inside of the building was upgraded into an exclusive gym with all the equipment a man could wish for. Weights, cardio-equipment and even an boxing ring! The AA Gym offered it all, and if this wasn't enough already, there was a wellness section in the back with hot showers, Jacuzzi's and  sauna's. 

Inside the gym AdmiralAckbar sat behind a desk working on training schedules for his bodyguards. As you walk further down the hall, Admiral Ackbar looks up and smiles in your direction. 

'Welcome in the Gym, what can I do for you today ?' Admiral said. 

Report Post Tip
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

Topsbottom waddled in, he seemed nervous maybe it was the fact he had never been in a gym before  or maybe it was because he was hungry.

"Well I guess I need to work on my cardio" he said

He started to wipe the sugary sweat from his forehead when outside he heard a local boy shouting that ice cream was on sale at the local pharmacy.

" Uhh maybe some other time" he said with a grin as he turned and ran out of the gym

Report Post Tip

Admiral saw Topsbottom running after the ice cream truck, he laughed and walked back inside. He noticed some local thugs had started working out in the boxing ring, showing each other their moves. Admiral Ackbar walked over to the closet, grabbed a bucket, mob and some cloths and filled the bucket with hot water in the kitchen, after that he started cleaning up the gym. The cardio equipment needed it badly after all the sweating on those bad boys.  

Report Post Tip

The AA Gym in Chicago was filled with pretentious drama queens who scoffed at anyone who may accidentally have taken a plunge face first into garbage, it was no place for a kindhearted soul like his. He was so distressed that he decided to travel all the way to Detroit just to get away from all of the drama which this gym created, maybe there would be a nice little outlet mall around Corktown that would ease his mind -- but in the end, every city is the exact same. 

The AA Gym

Wherever he went, these gyms cropped up like a nightmare refusing to end. He wanted to rush back to his plane and fly to the other side of the world where he could not be harmed, but no. Ted was a man, and a mafioso. Backing down was not an option, and so he went head first through the door of the establishment and walked directly to the sign up counter. Quickly pulling a pen from his jacket, and scribbling his name onto the sign up sheet, he was ready. 

"Who here wants to spot me?!", no one seemed eager.

So Ted did it himself, dropping onto the floor he started his work out regime as loudly and obnoxiously as possible, these people would know just how much of a man he was, even if it killed him.

Report Post Tip

After cleaning up the showers Admiral Ackbar headed back to the reception. On his way back he suddenly heard a weird noise coming from the fitness, he quickened his pace and walked to where the noise was coming from. He had heard the same noise before, as he recalled in Chicago.. 

As he walked into the fitness he burst out in laughter as he saw it was just Ted, being completely himself, so manly. He walked over, but when he got to close Ted tried to bite him in his ankle so The Admiral decided to just leave him alone.

'Keep it up Ted, sure looking manly now!' Admiral said while grinning and walking over to the reception. 

Report Post Tip

Walking in to the gym Appelsap is questioning what he is doing here, lookng around to al the people boxing and getting back in to shape. 

After wandering around and enjoyed having a boxing match , he walks towards the exit and thinks I'm happy with how I look. 

and Appelsap walks over to the other site of the road and takes a nice stiff drink. 

he enjoys having the sun on his face and a belly under his jacket.

but he likes the look of the gym in front of him

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar watched how Appelsap wandered around with his Heineken in his left hand and a blunt in the other. The only thing that came to mind while looking at the man was...He must be Dutch.

'Hello there Appelsap, can I help you ?' Admiral said while grabbing his Ajax-shirt. 

Report Post Tip

Appelsap looks at AdmiralAckbar and the Ajax shirt and thinks, what a nice shirt it's just like one i have at home. So maybe this is a good gym to "work out", but there is a thing he is really missing. 

'Hello Admiral, i have a question, do you have a place where i can get a beer inside this gym?' 

and is there a way that i can bring girl in to the wellnes section without having to get throw the fitness area?

Appelsap asks because he would get very cranky of walking acrose the street every 10 min. And he was curious because he had just discovers the Jacuzzis while talking with AdmiralAckbar. Maybe it's not a bad thing to join this gym after all. And as long as the beers are from the dutch or belgian production he wil enjoy it there.

Report Post Tip

Lifting weights was something Ted did for fun, not for a living. He lathered some weird liquid all over his body - a mixture of goat's milk and blueberries -- then began the fun again. The AA Gym was always a hip and happening place, he was used to the one in Chicago, but for the moment Detroit would have to do. Taking a deep breath he walked inside the establishment and watched as everyone stopped their work outs just to simply stare at the Don as he walked over to a punching bag.

He looked beautiful and he was ready to show everyone that he could hit as hard as he could lift. Wrapping his hands with tape that he found in one of the back alleys of Detroit, he gave off a grin and started to wildly punch. Most of the hits completely missed the bag, and the ones which did hardly moved it an inch, but by God did he feel amazing. He could hear the people cheering behind him, the only problem was; absolutely no one was actual cheering. 

"I'M A MANIAC. I'M WILD. I'M OUT. OF. CONTROL.", he shouted random words like that as his fists met the bag, every time pushing it a little bit further than the last until finally he moved it a solid half foot. As it swung back, he punched it again. and again. and again. A child a few bags over was working his harder, but Ted didn't notice. All he noticed was that the bag was at least moving, and he was the one moving it. He was pure muscle and nothing could get in his way.

NOTHING.

Report Post Tip

RocketRaccoon had his gym card for AA gym after signing up in another city so he walks in with his sweat head band on and carrying a hand towel. Rocket walks in and scans his gym card to get in, the light turns green and he walks in and goes over to the dumbbells over at the back wall. Rocket places his towel and card down as he goes and gets the 5kg dumbbells. 

Rockets starts biceps curling the 5kgs, he does 10 reps on both arms then places them down as he takes sit while he rests.

Report Post Tip

Appelsap is hanging around the gym again and sees his Bg working out around him. Maybe this is the day I could do some workouts. 

So he starts Working out to get his body in to shape, and then he sees A rodent next to him. So he walks over to AdmiralAckbar and asks him. 

"Sinds when do you let Rodents in, even do It's Rocketraccoon. I know he is a nice guy but still he is a rodent or are you scared of his gun? "

While walking back to rocket." I have to talk to you Rocket. What are you doing here isn't walking around with that gun of yours not a work out enough. You should just sit back and enjoy the other people workout for ones." 

Report Post Tip

Realizing that he is after out shape after chasing his nieces around frank decided to look for a gym

He hears about the AA gym

Frank: hey Phil what do you think about the AA gym

Phil (bodyguard): I heard it's pretty nice , my brother goes there like everyday 

Frank: let's go check it out now

After a 1 hour they finally leave and arrive at the gym

"alright let's get this first work out in"

Laughs 

"what should we do"

Report Post Tip

Adorkable walks into the gym and asks if they have a hot tub. The clerk smiles and says, "We have much more to offer than just a hot tub, would you be interested in knowing more about them?" Dork smiles and says, "No thanks, I just need to relax my muscles and there doesn't seem to be anywhere around here that offers a hot tub." She slides one hundred dollars over to the clerk and says, "That should cover it." And walks to find her way to the hot tub.

Report Post Tip

While walking into the AA gym for his weekly Hot tub time Appelsap sees someone sitting in his tub. It's a woman and not even a bad looking one. But what is she doing in his Bath tub. Appelsap walks over to an employe in the gym. 

"what is That beautiful girl doing in my tub, you know i'm the one who always comes over to get in the tub." 

The guy doesn't know anything about the woman and offers to send her away. 

"now that's not the way you handle a nice woman, I'll just ask her if she minds if I join her. And bring me a large bottle of Appel juice an two glasses."

While walking over to  the lady he sees that she has fallen a sleep. 

"Excuse me madam, is it oke if i join you ?" 

But the woman doesn't wake up so appelsap just joins her because he just wants some time in a Hot tub 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The AA Gym
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL