Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Drugs Prices? Started by: Fisk_Capizzi on May 29, '09 08:54
Admittedly, I could put a little more effort in my way, and to be honest I ussually do, but recently, everytime the drug list has come my way I've been inconvinienced by one thing or another and it just puts me in too foul of a mood to want to reply.

I still believe the effort should be made, even a little, to reach out to people first. I value my contact and friends, more so for the fact that they are my friends, and hold my trust, but also because I know each will not mind when I come up short and in need or prices, or a loan, or just someone to have a walk in the streets with.
Report Post Tip
Okay... to make myself clearer, when i say "ignore"... i am refering to someone who isnt in my family and i never even talked to before... i think this is what this thread was talking about in the first place... i would never, never ignore a family member. Because, yes i do think it's disrespecting my CL... for me respect is everything. So as respect... a person should at the very least say... "Hi, i am ... how are you today? May i have your prices please..." This is short and sweet and a respectable line, i find anyways! And that way i would reply gladly... and start a conversation with the guy. Then i can tell my CL... hey, check out this guy, he has class and knows what he is doing.

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
il offer you my friend ship Fisk_Capizzi :P
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drugs Prices?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL