Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:39:24
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Taxes. Started by: AlfonsiTimello on May 29, '09 08:56
Little idea I was thinking of, like to hear everyones thoughts.

What if you could set taxes for each individual person in the crew. Like for example if someone doesn't donate much but tend to be rich alot then jack their taxes up, then lower it for people who are constant on donations. not to sure of pros and cons just something I thought about. only Con i can think of is it being a bitch to code.
Report Post Tip
Its a neat idea, and makes sure that no one is cheated. It also gives the chance for less experienced or able mobsters to still give their contribution to the crew.
Report Post Tip
Very good idea, this is the perfect way to deal with gambling addicts like myself
Report Post Tip
That seems like a fantastic way to take money away from overachievers like myself! (i.e. that wasn't sarcasm)
Report Post Tip
Mmmmmmm I like your idea Mr Timello. I on the other hand think instead of having a tax for each person which would be a bitch to code. Have a tax for each rank instead which wouldn't be so bad. :D
Report Post Tip
But if someone isnt donating just dont promote him/her
Report Post Tip
That's a decent idea. Let's say if a Boss loans out to someone, they have trouble paying it back, so up that individuals taxes. Nice.
Report Post Tip
I too would be in favout of this. Set whoevers taxes to whatever you want. Nice.
Report Post Tip
nice thought, but would'nt the newcomers feel violated by this?, maybe you should set it only for gangsters and up, and maybye if you were going to put it on newcomers, allow paydays for the family'S?

just an opinion?
Report Post Tip
by the way i wrote that above me?
Report Post Tip
he just copied me? when i deleted my one?
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Taxes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL