Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:26
Page:  1 
Elixir Started by: MsLiar on Mar 06, '15 09:50

MsLiar and penny had spent many a night in their old HQ talking about opening a business together, something fun, different something original. They had thrown idea after idea at each other, and then they were both forced out of Chicago. They both found new homes in different families in Detroit but that did not stop them from reaching for their dream. Causally they came across the perfect place in the heart of Detroit, which they knew had to be theirs. So after entering into traditional methods of negotiation with the owner, involving a broken knee cap and a couple of ribs, an agreement was met. The buildings deeds were signed over and the previous owner got to keep his life which was of course a very fair deal. Feeling very pleased with how well the negotiations had gone the girls felt it was only right to let the previous owner call for an ambulance free of charge.

The shop hardly needed any work at all, just a couple of small tweaks here and there and within a day they were filling shelves with the special moonshine medicinal potions.

Perfect dancer                  $3.00 

Great ideas                       $3.00 

No so great ideas              $2.00 

I can fly                            $3.00  (tall building maybe required or something high)

Memory be gone!              $3.00 

Of course you can sing!     $3.00

Many more potions available on request!

Please note: More than one potion at the same time may be required to assist in making the potions work, in fact we recommend it. After consumption your ability to drive get away cars or shoot straight maybe a little diminished. We accept no responsibility for failed; hits, bank raids or someone suddenly looking attractive. In fact we accept no responsibility what so ever for anything. Potions are taken at own risk. 

MsLiar and Penny finished their last minute stock check on the moonshine medicinal potions and after ensuring everything was just how they wanted it paid the local street kids to spread the word about their little shop of potions.

Report Post Tip

R2 was walking around in Detroit when he spotted Elixir, thinking to himself that it was a fancy name he decided to enter.

"Greetings, I'd like one perfect dancer and one of course you can sing."

He smiles and reaches into his pocket grabbing some dollar bills which he hands to Ms.Liar.

"I hope that's enough to cover it"

Report Post Tip

Detroit was changing. For the better? I believe its too early to tell. One thing is for certain, that at this moment, Vandlgat is presented with a set of challenges unique to his skills and abilities. These tasks require him to contemplate more than he is used to.

He must somehow generate new thought processes which could aid the Family and their various objectives, but he felt his human mind needed aid. Vandlgat began to seek assistance from a source who's origins, dwell in the supernatural or 'magical'.

Fortunately, MsLiar had just happened to be getting into this type of business. This excited Vandlgat, as this world is unknown to him.

-----

He approaches the little shop, that was taken over by a rather dangerous woman, in his Black Challenger he purchased during an excursion to Las Vegas. ELIXIR; the sound of the word resembles a phrase uncanny to one inappropriate to state at this time.

Vandlgat opens the door to the shop and is met with the fragrance of lotus leaves and weird pheromones. MsLiar stands behind her register, the counters and shelves populated with candles and little veils filled magical liquids.

"Hello, can I get Great Idea elixir?" Vandlgat points at the price list that is posted.

Vandlgat hands MsLiar $3 and looks around at the other people present at the moment.........

Report Post Tip

MsLiar looked up and smiled as RTwoDoubleDTwo came into her shop and ordered 'Perfect dancer' and 'Of course you can sing' takes down the bottles from the shelf and places them on the counter.

"Greetings RT these are excellent choices for you, not that you don't already have great dancing abilities but there is nothing wrong in perfecting a skill" MsLiar remembers the last time she saw her friend RT dance and decides to throw in a extra bottle for free, while trying to hide her giggles.

"As for the 'Of course you can sing' I think I will give you the extra large bottle as  I find your singing style very unique and believe it should be shared with the world"

While hiding her mischievous smile she takes the money and places it in the cash register closes and locks it.

"Have a good day RT and I hope to see you stop by again sometime"

Report Post Tip

Just as MsLiar was thinking up other fake names for the moonshine disguised as medicinal  potions another customer walks into her shop.

"Greetings Vandlgat thank you for visiting my little shop" Placing the bottle labelled 'Great ideas' on the counter she cant hide the wicked glint in her eye as she smiles and takes the money proffered then locks it away in the cash register.

"I hope you stop by again and look forward to hearing about your great ideas and here take this extra bottle to give you that extra boost"

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar just finished an other felony crime and headed down to the local bar. After a couple of drinks an amazing woman sat down next to him and they started chatting. As the night progressed and the liquor flowed strong, things got more interesting. The woman become more and more attractive and they eventually agrees on a date, a date..that involved dancing. 

The next morning The Admiral woke up with a headache, and a note pinned to his blouse. The note said 'See you at the ball tonight, pick me up at eight'. It didn't take The Admiral long to place all the puzzles pieces of last night, and the fact that he couldn't dance..Even more stressed than he already was, Admiral went down to the headquarters pick up some goods. The entire road he was thinking about how he was going to save his ass tonight at the ball. Suddenly a heavenly light showed Admiral the way, into a small shop, close to the headquarters.

He hadn't seen the shop before, but today was different, today wasn't going to be as bad as he thought. The shop sold all kinds of elixirs, also 'Elixir of the perfect dancer', only 3 bucks! The Admiral couldn't believe his eyes, this was great!!

'One of those please, make that two, just for sure!' The Admiral muttered as he pointed at the elixir of the perfect dancer. 

'You just might be my savior' Admiral said while smiling.

Report Post Tip

YourNextWife steps off the plane relieved to finally be in her hometown. She had been stuck in another city overnight due to snow. She gathers her belongings and catches a cab and tells him to take her to Elixir and step on it. After what feels like hours the cab finally stops in front of the new business venture of her friend MsLiar. She pays the cab driver and tips generously as she tends to do and she steps out of the cab and gathers her belongings again. She mumbles to herself "MsLiar better know how much I love her since I'm stopping here before I even drop off my baggage."

Wifey opens the door and smiles at MsLiar and says, "I made it! Sorry I'm late but I was delayed by snow, got here as soon as I could. This place is amazing!" She looks around the shop and laughs, "I knew the cookies were a lie, you promised me cookies and all I can see is moonshine medicinal potions." She grabs her wallet peers inside, "Man, I really should have stopped at the bank before I came here but I didn't want to risk losing body parts for being any later than I already am. I'll take perfect dancer, Of course you can sing and can you make me a drink potion called 'self confidence booster' so I can get better and singing and dancing?" She smiles and hands her a $20 and tells her to keep the change as she proceeds to start drinking her moonshine potions she starts to think she really can dance and sing. This could be trouble.

Report Post Tip

Finishing off a quick stock take of her special elixirs she hears the shop doorbell chime, so she quickly moves to behind the counter just as AdmiralAckbar enters with an odd note pinned to his shirt, Something about a ball he must not forget to go to tonight.  He gives his order of two bottles of  'perfect dancer'.

"An excellent choice Sir and it would seem a very popular one. I hope you enjoy your date tonight" MsLiar wraps up the bottles and hands them over while hiding her mirth at the surprised look on his face that she knows about his date tonight. MsLiar decides to keep the mystery by not letting on about the note still attached to his shirtShe waves AdmiralAckbar off while wishing him a lovely day when her dear friend YourNextWife breezes through the door apologising for being late with her baggage still in her hands.

"You made it at last and thank you, I might at some point make some adjustments or. smiling wickedly while shrugging her shoulders.  just look for another shop that takes my fancy" MsLiar cant help but laugh with YourNextWife as she points out the tiny fib MsLiar may have told about it being a cookie shop rather than a badly disguised bootleg one. Turning she instructs her assistant to bring out the cookies previously bought just in case any are wanted. Takes down the requested bottles then places them on the counter.

"Here take these as a gift but I have to say you should be careful not to have too much especially after last time, it took us nearly two days before we found you in that gambling hall ! Thank goodness you were on a roll and won big time !"

Report Post Tip
The Joker just finish a drug deal and he spotted a bar called Elixir
"Hello i would like a perfect dancer"
He start to grab his pockets and give dollars to Ms Liar
Report Post Tip

I am back in Detroit after doing some business in Philly. While I am walking in the streets I see this sign Elixir, I stare for a while and decide to go in.

When I open the door I see The_Joker_ in front of Msliar passing some dollars, while I am just walking around, thinking "Well this is a nice place they got here, but let's keep looking to see if I can  find something I like in the shop."

I look over the counter and I see another sign Potions and some options.

"Hi Msliar"
"Can I please have 2 of each, Perfect Dancer and Great Ideas."

I search my pockets and pulled out a package of bills, smiling a bit remembering all the stuff I had to do in Philly to get the money.

"There is a bill of 10 and one of 5, you can keep the change".

The shop was in order and clean and the service was remarkable. "If my business in Detroit go well i might some back again" I say to myself.

I then head out to the streets to do some money business in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Elixir
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL