Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:42
Page:  1 
The Baby (Open RolePlay) Started by: xXMadDogJnrXx on May 29, '09 17:33
(Sorry about the level of english never been a good speller add as best you can and thank you for reading)

He was standing in his dons office, he was respectfully silent waiting for Don Gi to speak,even Tho he was bursting with questions, because rumers were going around that the Erag Family had posted hits on every one of the Fratellia Family, His family funnily enought but the rumors also said that the don had stolen something from them, as he was contemplating the rummors, the don looks away from the window puts two cases on the desk one was big, the size of a suitcase and one was small the size of a handbag, "in the big case is $120 million in unmarked clean bills in the small case is a Baretta 92fs with 400 rounds and 6 clips im sending you on a mission" he replied "whats the mission" the don cleared his throats and wispered "your to protect my 3 month old son" after a brifth silence the don tells you all about him being unfaithfull to his barren wife and getting the wife of Tony Erag pregnant the birth and the hit's posted but before he could ask if "the don was sure it was his" the don say's ive also had a Dna test hes 100 percent mine your to take him to scilly to your grandmothers house i have a private charter plane waiting for you and a car around back, the don goes beneth his desk to retreive a sleeping baby "good by Vincent Fratellia we will meet again but as he's handing the baby to you, you hear gun shots you grab the cases, the don screams i have a car out back follow me, you run through numeros side passages till you reach the back door where the car was waiting he chucked the cases in the back and faced his don he gave the baby to him and pushes you into the car just as the door behind him burst open and shots burst out hitting the don in the chest you put your foot on the accelarator and wiz away the baby still in your hand he hadnt woken.
Report Post Tip
Bullets bounce off the car doors and the boot lid..

Windows smash as the speeding bullets narrowly moss the child..

The man put the baby in the foot well of the car and slid the chair as far forward as it could go to stop the baby from moving around, then Put his foot to the floor and gunned it down the freeway in a desperate attempt to shake the mob..

In the struggle to evade the chase, the man slams on the brakes while loading up his Baretta 92fs, 180's the car and empties a hole clip into the oncoming car shooting the driver in the head.. and the front drivers side tyre which caused the car to flip over and roll down the freeway and explodes killing the passenger and the two rear passangers in the car, one of which was flung from the speeding car and hit an oncoming truck at 75 mph...

knowing there is no possible way any of them could have survived.. the man is still emptying the round of bullets into the car while stationary in the middle of the freeway, in danger of being crashed into by oncoming traffic..

He spins the car back round and slowly drives the car into a near by alley just off the freeway..

He throws the Baretta 92fs into the back seat of the black sedan and rushes to move the chair and check on the new born.. which miraculously is still sleeping..

He hears sirens and panics..

Reaches back for the gun again loads it, places the baby aside and steps out of the vehicle to see 13 police officers surrounding him with 9mm pistols..

But he isnt about to give up now..

He cocks the gun and the war begins...
Report Post Tip
She steps out of the one of the squad cars that had surrounded the man. Speaking of men, all of them hand their guns pointed at someone. She shook her head in disgrace and walked up to the man with the baby.

Do not shoot at me if you enjoy your life.

She said, removing her dark sunglasses and placing them in her pocket.

My name is Katie, I'd like you to come with me.

Katie's tone was sharp, demanding and intimidating. The man lowered his weapon almost instantly and has he did she turned her own head and nodded at the cop who's car she had just emerged from.

Thank you for your services gentleman, but I can handle things from here.

She told the police officers and they all slowly got back into their cars, driving off to do cop "business". Once the last car left Katie turned her attention back to the man who had the baby.

Get out. I will be driving today.

Katie scoffed.

Whoever said women can't drive never met you. You do realize you have a very delicate package right?

She asked motioning to the still sleeping baby in the back seat. She didn't wait for a reply, instead she got into the driver's side and started the engine.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Baby (Open RolePlay)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL