Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:29
Page:  1 
The Nihilists Pockets Started by: SirSammyRourke on May 29, '09 20:34
Sammy walks up to the streets with some spring in his step. He'd been wondering all day whether or not it was time yet to make an announcement regarding his family. He had debated it over and over, meanwhile Randolfo and Cindy were bickering like brother and sister.

Clearing his throat he speaks,

"Hello fellow mafioso's, I hope you all fare well on this great day. I come here today and bring forth an announcement to you all."

"Many debate the rules of the streets and many more seek change in some aspect. For those seeking change, I offer my own. This friendly gesture encourages interaction between different families, who otherwise might not have met, strengthening bonds of brotherhood across this great place of ours. Meet new people, make a friend and while your at it, steal their cash. Sounds like a right fine idea to me!"

"From this moment on, I shall be adopting a pick-pocket friendly rule for my family. Anywhere you find them, feel free to reach into their pockets. I feel confident that they will return the favor, and i can only hope you enjoy it as much as they will. It's just no fun when someone cops a feel and you can't return the favor."

Sammy smiles to the crowd and waves. He sincerely hoped that in the future many people would be training their fingers on his members...twice.

"I have notified my family that they are to be accepting to this art, and welcome it graciously. Some may forget from time to time and might require a friendly reminder. If their card says no reaching into my pants for my sack..of gold, and they question your forward gesture, respectfully respond to their inquiry stating of course, the law set forth today."

Sammy waves farewell to the fine folks gathered about and snatches some money from a pocket on the way by.
Report Post Tip
Excellent idea. Intoccabile is also PP friendly. Any city, any time.
Report Post Tip
Wooohooooo

Dk Cheers

Right then wheres SirSammyRourke then I wanna PP him !!!
Report Post Tip
Plagiarism!! Blasphemy! I <3 you!! Good Idea SirSammy. me likes

takes 5000 from his pockets and runs away
Report Post Tip
He said it! He said it! He said 'this great place of ours'. Modified version but still said it.
Report Post Tip
Sammy walked by some random person on the streets and stuck his hands in their pockets, stealing five grand in the process. It was a shame, not many people had been taking advantage of his newly adapted pick-pocket friendly rule

"Come on guys, I know you all love money. I mean who doesn't really? Come try to make yourselves rich from my pockets, five thousand at a time!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Nihilists Pockets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL