Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:31
Page:  1 
Luckys Numbers? Started by: AdrianoLuciano on May 29, '09 23:28
You're sitting in the local bar, having a scotch to relax from the everyday stress.

A fella comes up to the bar and the bartender asks what he'd like to drink. The fella looks at you and says "I'll have what this gentleman is having" while he sits down on the chair next to you.

"My name is Adriano Luciano, you don't have to introduce yourself. Your reputation precedes you. I gotta say you look like a man who likes to gamble. Let me introduce you to this lottery game I call 'Luckys Numbers'."

He leans over and starts explaining.

Player bets a number from 1-99. The number is called a ticket.

The bookie will hold all the numbers with names in his book.

Each ticket costs 9903$ for a random number outcome.(This will be explained) the same number cannot be bet on twice, so once someone bet 01 next number will have to be 02-99. Same player can bet multiple times.

The winner has a 1:50 payout. As soon as the last ticket is sold the winner is chosen.

Winner is chosen by the list. The bookie will always look at a number in his notebook. This is always the same number, just not made public for security reasons. The secret number on the list will contain a betters name and his/her number bet. Say the number he/she bet was 14, then multiply the ticketprice by 14. That's 138642. Take the two last numbers 42, and there you go.

The winner has been chosen.

Before payout the works and numbers will be looked over by Snip for verification.

Adriano leans back to his spot, finishes his Scotch and gets of his seat. Leans over again.

"If you're interested just send me the money and verify it by mail with your number(s). You can find me here every day, don't have to go looking."

He looks over his shoulder while two men walks in brown suits walks in. "Well, I gotta go now. See you around." He says while he rapidly fetches his coat and limps out the door.
Report Post Tip
Butt Ox was sitting in his backyard in the shade, sipping on a lemonade and enjoying the fresh air. Suddenly, without explanation, he was teleported into a local bar and his lemonade became a scotch...

What in the fuck just happened?
Report Post Tip
*SkullCandy- walks in and sees Butt_Ox lying on a sun bed with a glass of scotch in his one hand, and scratching his head with the other..

Skull hands Butt_Ox a glass of lemonade and a torch and says..

"there you go sir.. that should make you feel right at home" :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Luckys Numbers?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL