Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:08:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Chronicle- Issue Seven Started by: Marietta on May 30, '09 03:16
Pedro rushes to the newsstand, hoping to find an article about him.

Sweet. It was so nice, I read it twice.

I wish I had made it in there though. I thought "PedroRourke: Awesome Dude" by PedroRourke would make it in this issue. Perhaps next time I will write the article to go along with the title.

Pedro suddenly realizes he's been standing and reading for two hours. And people where staring at him.
Report Post Tip
Good stuff. I love everything about this paper. Keep 'em coming.
Report Post Tip
great read :)
Report Post Tip
Fantastic read1 My favorite part I think is going to be the leader interviews :D
Report Post Tip
I thought it was good but I'm not much of a reader.
Report Post Tip
Yet again, another fantastic read. Great job everyone!
Report Post Tip
As always a terrific job by the Chronicle's crack creative creatures.

A great read, combined with soft and gentle paper should you ever find yourself caught short at the vital moment.
Report Post Tip
Wow you really put alot of work into this I enjoyed reading it.
Report Post Tip
It's a good work. Keep the good work up, Detroit Chronicle's staffs. You all made the Things Of Ours better.
Report Post Tip
Waltzing by the newsstand again, Pedro grabs a stack of papers. After giving the man running the stand the money, he turns around to see the same crowd from earlier staring at him again.

What? So I like to read! Big deal! And I can only read the same one twice! After that they have to go in the frames on my wall for safekeeping.
Report Post Tip
A great read as always, Kudos.
Report Post Tip
As diego walks out of his home, in a bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. He cathces a glimpse of Jelly his pet monkey reading the newspaper while cooling of under the sprinkler.

I love reading The Chronicle every morning with my cigar & cup of coffee. . .

Please dont forget to deliver my copy in front of my lawn, my neighbor Joker like to play pranks and fills my paper with paint.
Report Post Tip
Now this issue had me caught in! Brava Ms. Rossi! Brava!
Report Post Tip
Excellent as always can't wait for the next issue!
Report Post Tip
Another fantastic issue of your most looked forward to newspaper.

Very well done.

V.
Report Post Tip
I skim over the paper whilst sitting in a local diner. I'm waiting for a contact to show, and The Chronicle is one of the better things to read when you're passing the time.

Seeing the classified section, i get an idea.
Report Post Tip
Fantastic chronicle as usual Marietta. And again curse those horoscopes which seem to be strangely spot on.
Report Post Tip
Great read Godmother Great read.

Keep it up!
Report Post Tip
Edit:

In the article "This Week in LCN History" I had a few facts missing from the following statement:

"May 22nd: Then New York Leader, Deviant (L'Esercito del Formaggio), falls to a rogue named MoneyBags. MoneyBags managed to evade completion of the reference rule."

As it should read, mobster Comatose was a rogue just prior to MoneyBags. He was the one that shot and killed Deviant. MoneyBags was an unsuccessful rogue after the fact.

Comatose's roguing, however, was part of the reason that Alfonze's family then was later taken out by Numbers4Glory.

My apologies for leaving out information. I will try to do better in the future!

Thanks,

Marietta
Report Post Tip
Excellent read, as ever. Good work!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chronicle- Issue Seven
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL