Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 05:05:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
iMug Nation Association Started by: Heroin on Mar 07, '15 22:09

As Heroin hands out fliers out to all local hangouts and bars and night clubs. He makes his way trough the streets over to the soap box and clears his throat.

Hello everyone, ladies and gents fellow mobsters of the cities of this great country. I know all of you are wondering what are these fliers I am passing out. It's a group or better yet to say an Association of men of honor and respect. Its called iMug Nation Association. You see plenty of people walking these streets of all ages and all importance. Many of which who wear expensive bold suits and fancy slanty slacks and jackets and even made members like me and you.  

Respect goes a long way. Touching people's wallets when they are not looking and coning them out of hard worked cash could be your life at the end of the barrel of a gun and that bullet has your name on it. Now me personally if you touch my wallet, I don't make rash decisions and kill someone over it. But I do say this I will crack you over the side of your head and beat you to a bloody pulp. I bet you may never want to try that again. Now who wouldn't do that?? Are we not feared respected men and women in this life of ours. Indeed we are. 

There are plenty of corrupt agents around, those slim balls are at our disposal. I'd rather steal from them then a connected person in any of the families of this cities. I know alot of great leaders and people have talked about this topic. But I think its always refreshing to reintroduce such teachings and topics. 

Here at iMug Nation Association we stand behind the made men and women who believe in respect of mobsters and peers. Why steal from your brethren when we can rob the local agents and feds, the ones who put us in jail. Aren't they the bad guys. Aren't they the ones we fight daily ol Johnny Law who tries to stop us from making our money that fuels our families. I want to know, will you join us.

I would love to also hear others shed some opinions on this current topic. No ones opinion is wrong. Nor should be mocked. This is about respect here. And respect shall be given. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Slash notices a familiar face and stops to listen to what he's saying.

I can understand entirely what you're saying with regards to taking on the law instead of stealing from fellow mobsters, however, to enable someone to rob from the Police it requires a little bit of skill on their part.. so how do you propose a person obtains this skill-set if we are to discourage people from working on their talents with other mobsters?

I do agree overall that stealing from officers is certainly the easiest course of action, though. It's just a case of how to enable people to be ready to take on the law if we prohibit them from training firstly.

Report Post Tip

The easy solution would be to practice on the dead. I've heard it said that learning to rob graves is just the same as learning to pick pockets. On the plus side, unless the dead start walking around here, you have no chance of being mugged.

Slash you are correct it does take skill to steal from the law. But I do have buddies who don't mind if you grace their wallets as long as you pay them back. Nothing wrong there. I see it as training to help out your brethren get better at stealing from the agents that walk these street. I little phone call to your friends to help you train is what I would suggest.
Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland walks over to Heroin and shakes his hand, pulling him to the side a little he whispers to him; "Hey, if you have any black tar heroin, please hit me up!"

As it pertains to pick pocketing, and mugging, my opinion is quite..........unpopular. 

Scott-Weiland clears his throat and straightens his tie, then begins to speak again.

I believe that if you are under Made Man, everything is fair game. Earner picks the pocket of an Earner? Mug, let it go, whatever. You haven't earned the right to bitch about it. If you are an Earner and pick the pocket of a button man, a Made Man, you deserve to get mugged 100% of the time, if not worse. 

Conversely, if you are a Made Man, and you pick the pocket of anyone that has not yet reached the pinacle that is gaining their button, that person should not mug you. They should respect the button. In my personal opinion, and assuming my life would not then be forfit, I would put a bullet between the eyes of someone that mugged me if I were a button man and they were not. 

That being said, the popular argument here is always "Doesn't everyone deserve respect, despite their rank?" Absolutely! Is it disrespectful to pick the pocket of someone who has not yet reached Button Man status? In my opinion, no. If you don't want people stealing your hard earned money, the American Government created a bank for that very reason! To protect your valuable assets! Why would you ever think that beating up a button man, when you yourself have not attained your button, would be a good idea? The very thought sounds stupid to me.

I forgot to mention I have friends in high and low places and all type of ranks to ensure success upon training.
Report Post Tip
As heart breaking as this shall be, I'm afraid I can't join you. I know, I know, not having me in your fold is most disappointing, but you shall survive and maybe even prosper. While you where offering up this invitation, I grabed enough money from a few wallets to give that stank ass chris_vaughn a strip to the local bathe house. The picking of pockets is a great joy to me, and I shall continue it. If you are brave enough to mug me, go for it.

The easy solution would be to practice on the dead. I've heard it said that learning to rob graves is just the same as learning to pick pockets. On the plus side, unless the dead start walking around here, you have no chance of being mugged.

That could be an option, but for those like myself that have obtained a rank of Made, it's not. So I guess the key there is to start robbing graves at a young age. 

Slash pauses for a moment before turning to Scott..

I disagree somewhat with your view there Scott. Well, actually I think disagree is probably the wrong term, as I agree slightly, but would add more to it. If the person is non made and from your own district, then I would agree 100% that you could steal from them without retribution. I would also agree were they from another district/city but were currently walking around your home town when you decide to rob them. But if you were in a neutral area, or worse, their home town, and you robbed them? I would expect you to get your ass kicked and for them to take back what is theirs and more. Regardless of your rank you should respect the territory of others and I think that is something that is often neglected in these parts. I doubt very much in the old days that a mobster from Detroit would stroll into Chicago and rob pockets and expect to be given carte blanche simply because the people of Detroit gave him his button.

Perhaps thats just my view though.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland turns to Slash and flashes a large grin.

Hello old friend! I actually do agree with your take. It just makes sense. For instance, someone from Los Angeles wouldn't give a fuck who you are if you fly in from New York and rob them. But district mates, city mates, even worse those in your own family? Those should never be mugged. That would be the perfect way to look at it.

Report Post Tip

<font color="#9933CC">Y</font>our right Ragnarok. It is little devastating to me we were really looking forward towards your seat here at iMug Nation Association. But all opinions about pick pocketing are welcomed. We do appreciate your presence for sure. 

As Heroin smiles.

Report Post Tip

Cin strolls over to Heroin. She had known a little of his thoughts about pickpocketing and he knew hers. 

I love my money. Money is a beautiful thing that I get to send up to Sirius as often as I possibly can. What I can't stand? Thieves.

Even though I am not Made Man I will not hesitate beating someone to a pulp if they should fail to stealth my pockets. They do deserve at the very least a slap upside the head. That is my money and I will not hesitate to defend every dollar I have worked for.

However, the law would be the better option I think. I understand it takes work but if people practiced enough then it wouldn't be a problem? There are plenty of people running around wearing those lovely PP Friendly tags as well. Would it not be better to keep to your own kind?

Either way as long as people do not complain about being beaten, then what harm is there any way? Take your beats if you can't be sneaky enough, I say.

She slips back a little ways so that she could slide into the nearby alley and possibly find a drop of whiskey.

If I see you and you're not from my city, prepare to be mugged. Made or not.

Report Post Tip
Goto I have always been the same way my friend.
Report Post Tip

With all due respect, I disagree and wont be on board with that..PP as some have said helps with achievements, and for some who like myself had a difficult time with training that particular skill with CA's let alone low ranking players without protection, pp'ing other players is the way. While I do try to stick with people I know, who dont mind playing the cat and mouse game even if they are other wise pp unfriendly, if no one is available I will continue to to do what I do, regardless of what your stance is..Most times i at least warn or ask, but that's more of a formality then anything else.."Hard earned money" be damned..you earned it the same way I did, stealing it from other players, felony's, OC's and any other illegal means that you probably didnt even break a sweat for..It's no ones fault but my own if I'm mugged and get raked over the coals because I forgot to take a few seconds to bank my money..Mug me all you want, I rather enjoy it..It's the nature of the game..I'll give respect where it's due...oh, my timers open :)

Twotones walks the streets t and hears a great topic of conversation. I am all for this and have always pp people and gave there money back and then some .. it's part of are life still so I am for it ..
Report Post Tip

After experiencing another major winning streak at the crap tables, Vandlgat stepped outside of the illegal gambling enterprise.

While he was ahead, he relinquished his cash to his accountant, who kept his money safe under a mattress, inside a vault, with more security than a presidential debate.

While enjoying the fresh air, he sees Heroin passing out flyers in the street, speaking of thievery and respect for your fellow mobsters.

"I think it's a quite noble thing to do, stealing from the fed," Vandlgat interjects with humbleness,"they lock us up every chance they get, working with our enemies for gain. Our fellow mobsters bust us out, why steal from those that aid?"

Vandlgat folds the flyer and puts it into his jacket pocket. 

Satisfied with evolution of the streets' mind, Vandlgat goes on to stake out a federal agents' residence, plundering and fencing everything that was not attached..........

Much appreciated Vandlgat. As you can tell this association isn't for everyone, as seen a few people already have plans to not join no problem at all. Which we take as no disrespect but value all opinions.That's whats great about the power of voice and opinion. We welcome you solid with a firm handshake if you ever decide.  

As Heroin lights a cigar and smile. 

Marijuana smiles from the bud he's been smoking. He looks towards @Heroin

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">Brother, smart idea. I got to say, I agree with you. With as many of these corrupted officers roaming our streets. Its easier to slip in and out </font>their<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> pockets without</font> retaliation.<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> No need to take what we earn from each other and get violent. Though, this is mafia and everyone steals haha. Still I tip my hat to you man, a respectful group of mobsters is always a good turn for the future. I would </font>like<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> to defiantly see how this turns out. Keep me posted!</font>

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">He takes another hit from the joint and wonders off</font>

Report Post Tip

Cin was following the discussion and something had peaked her interest. Looking over at Chun_Li she smiled politely.

Are you suggesting that everyone pickpockets Miss? I can surely inform you that I do not. Nor do I have the urge to take from my fellow family, city or anyone else for that matter.

However you are right on one aspect. If you pickpocket you should take the beating. It is the risk that anyone who reaches into another's pockets takes. Regardless of where you are from or what you have done or become the risks are always the same. Those of us not friendly to being violated or having our money stolen will always be potential targets regardless of our wishes. Just as those doing the reaching will always risk being seen and pummeled into the ground.

I really don't see this changing. Nor do I see any need for it to. Each side has it's risks.

However, I would just like to add that it is too bad that there are no achievements for mugging. At least for those of us truly not looting around other people's pockets.

However, I would just like to add that it is too bad that there are no achievements for mugging. At least for those of us truly not looting around other people's pockets.

Cin, to bad there isn't because I would love to see that. But I do know this that mugging does give experience like anything in this world of ours. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: iMug Nation Association
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL