Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:24
Page:  1 
Hello Started by: Vlad_III on May 30, '09 06:20
Hello all of my good friends. I hope that we will all be able to have pleasant communications with each other for my benefit. I will be terribles sorry if you would not like to help me with the more complicated matters of understanding within the mafia world. Of course I will understand it because many of you are in the different familys. However I am very glad to be here and I look forward to all the conversing with all of you. Thankyou very much for listening to me I like this situation very much.
Report Post Tip
Hello there Vlad_III. My name is Death-Knight and Im the leader of the Detroit family The Enigma.

I just thought I would return the hello so Hey there. If you need any help just mail me Im sure we can become good buddies :D
Report Post Tip
Thankyou Death Knight I think I have made my first contact in this world. I am very glad that you decided to reply. I will certainly mail you if I am in need of help. I am thinking that you are the most welcoming of leaders.
Report Post Tip
Hahah. I just act like I usally would if I wasn't a leader mate. I welcome anyone with open arms and always up for a chat. Afterall Im not a zombie so I can talk so I always up for having a little chat :D
Report Post Tip
ahah you are talking to a man who comes from the area of the zombies. So i will not be holding this against you. I am thinking you have important work but you also have time for the little people yes? I am glad of this and when I have the power you will be surviving. I joke of course but I'm still thanking you vry much.
Report Post Tip
"I am thinking that you are the most welcoming of leaders. "

Death-Knight more welcoming then me?? I must be doing something wrong :(
Report Post Tip
The same goes for all of The Spanish Inquisition, we are always willing to help people who are unfamiliar with this life of ours to settle in and make friends.

I welcome you to our shores, and hope that you enjoy yourself.

Vehellione lights himself a cigar, and offers one to Vlad

If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Report Post Tip
no you are putting me in the most difficult position and you must know this snip. Sometimes the politeness foregoes the common sense and for this business I apologise. This is to say that snip is the most welcoming of leaders and Death Knight has proven himself a very good friend.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hello
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL