Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:29
Page:  1 
Fort Izzel No Fly Zone for Stupidity Started by: Raghnall on May 30, '09 17:24
A dapper looking man can be seen with a scowl on his face as he leans back against a familiar Oil Lamp Post

I am sure to catch a certain amount of shit for "airing family laundry" on the public clothes line. How ever I felt it important to get this out for a number of reasons. The first being my family has always told me our streets are the backbone of our world. As this is considered by at least me to be the back bone, I wanted to make it known that Fort Izzel will not tolerate any sort of tomfoolery by its members. Far too often young criminals feel it is they who grace us with their presence. It is quite the opposite YOU are graced to have a place to call home with people willing to protect you and help you attain respect and wealth.

I can only speak for myself and Fort Izzel when I say we do our best to help guide you. We will even help you get your own drug running business off the ground. Show you how to prosper and even how to act. What we ask in return is common sense and a willingness to listen and learn. I assume the majority of our families feel the same and act the same. So it simply chaps my hide as they say when someone refuses to take the second chance they were given and learn the simplest of things. Simply because you are "new" or pretending to be does not give you an all access card to blatant and open stupidity with out any sort of consequences.

Anyone who accepts protection from Fort Izzel will be held to the highest standards. If you do not adhere to those standards and refuse to learn on behalf of Fort Izzel you will have an all expenses paid cruise on Cement Shoe Shipping, the pride of the Mafia Seas.

SONNY_GAMBINO Jonizzel Gangster Dead May 29, '09 06:09 May 30, '09 16:06

I said earlier there were a number of reasons, seeing as I have taken enough of everyone's time I will make them short.

1)I want the other families as well as community to know we will hold our members accountable for their actions.

2)I think it is important for this to be seen by potential criminals whom might think just because we recently

received the keys to the Fort they can get away with more.

3)Perhaps other newly landed criminals are seeing this and were on the fence, now they see a tangible outcome before

it happens to them.

4)I always believed in leading by example, as RH to Fort Izzel I feel it is important to be upfront.

As a great man used to say, you may now commence the bashing...

shakes head as he straightens his suit jacket and mumbles to himself
Report Post Tip
It is unfortunate that the man did not take the time to learn the proper way to conduct business in this world before acting out in his short time on our streets. But it is refreshing to see quick action to be taken especially by a newer crew to this thing of ours.

As for airing family laundry, it is your laundry to air. And at least it wasn't Lenny's underpants being aired for all to see and smell!
Report Post Tip
I agree with what your saying and admire your motive to protect those that need it most, and often are overlooked the most. You are also very true in saying that it is the criminals you are doing a favour for, not the other way round. Far too many people think that by joining a family or crew they have done their part. Once you join, the REAL WORK BEGINS to earn your place and right to be there.

I wish you the best of look for your regime and ill be directing new mobsters or those that could benefit from your guidance straight to you.
Report Post Tip
This is a really unfortunate way to come back from a business trip.

What to say? Eh?

Raghnall is 100% correct on what he has aired here.

I think he said everything else.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fort Izzel No Fly Zone for Stupidity
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL