Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:28:49
Page:  1 
Scipita Rourke, daughter of Scipita. Started by: ScipitaRourke on May 30, '09 18:15
Scipita Rourke, daughter of Scipita.

It was late in the afternoom when a young girl called Scipita Rourke was walking through Manhatten.

Her hair was a mess and her eye liner had ran out onto her cheeks, the girl had definately been crying.

People in the streets had looked at her in pity, they noticed she was confused and upset about something.

What these people didn't know was that Scipita Rourke had just gotten back from her mothers funeral.

Her mother had passed away very unexpected and even though Scipita Rourke knew her mothers dead was to blame only on her mother she struggled with the loss.

See, Scipita, Scipita Rourke's mother had build up quite a nice life for herself and to see that all go to waste was too much to bare.

You might wonder what her mother did , eh? Well this is what happend..

After a long day at work her mother noticed a very young gangster passing by. When she took a closer look she noticed the gangster didn't belong to a crew and as she was pretty good at judging people ages she figured this person didn't deserve to live any longer, not belonging to a family and all!

Then when my mother had coldly killed this gangster she took a closer look... only to realise she just had killed an innocent baby gangster, she had misjudged his age terribly.

So frankly said, her mother had fucked up.. After living a quite decent life she had made a mistake so big that could only be justified with her death.

Scipita Rourke accepted the reason of her mothers death and was motivated to let her mother not be forgotten.

She was determined to work just a hard as her mother, maybe even harder and rebuild what her mother once had started.

With ThomasRourke as her Godfather things were looking good. She would make her mother proud.

Scipita Rourke reached the local coffeehouse where some of her mothers friends had gathered after the funeral, when she entered the coffeehouse everyone felt silent.

This was the moment to speak up...

Dear all, I thank you for being here today and showing your support on this sad day.

I know you sit here with mixed feelings about what happend but let me be clear about the fact that I respect the reason of my mothers death and I am sure she did too, just before she died she informed me this might happen and that she had peace with it.

I hope you all can find some comfort in these words, it were the last she spoke.

Earlier this week she informed me she was about to throw her second Trivia competition, some of you might remember the last one she hosted.. it was a blast!

After a little talk I had with Marietta it has been decided to continue with the organisation of this competition, with my mothers notes and with Marietta's help we'll throw you a competition you can not believe.

In honor of my mother I would like to invite you all to join. Official invitations will follow in the upcomming weeks.

I hope you can see that my intention is to get into my mothers footsteps and I hope I'll earn the trust of Godfather Rourke to become just as great as my mother was.
Report Post Tip
Unfortunately I had not come over to America in time to participate in the last trivia competition. However I have heard people speak about how much fun it was and had letters written to me over in Italy from friends who did participate and thought it was a blast. Hopefully I am around for this one, should be great to both watch and compete in. I await an invitation.
Report Post Tip
It's was a simple mistake that we all make. It's human nature and we tend to over look things and I'm sorry your mother lost her life and possibly her trust with GodFather Rourke but it happens. The best advice is keep your head up,double check things if your unsure about things,and you will go far. You will go as far your mother and she will be greatly missed.

Dr.Jekyll takes his leave saying a small prayer for ScipitaRourke and recently passed mother
Report Post Tip
Marietta eagerly walks forward, greeting the young woman as she finishes up her speech. Smiling and nodding towards the new mobster, she bows her head in silence for a moment before speaking- weighing her words of sympathy carefully.

"Greetings, Miss Rourke. Your mother was a highly motivated, energized and hard-working mobster. Aside from her obviously being a large asset to the New York crime syndicate, she was also a bright young woman full of ideas that she constantly shared with the public underworld. I myself had the pleasure of working with her and speaking with her on several occasions."

"She will be mourned and she will be missed by many, but that being said I am pleased that you have chosen to walk in the same footsteps as she did before you. I am quite motivated myself since you contacted me initially, and am looking forward to working with you on the sequel to Scipita's trivia competition. To be in the passenger seat on such a great project is an honor that I treasure fully, Miss. Let's arrange a get-together at our earliest convenience where we can meet and iron out the details. I'm growing rather excited about the work we can complete together!"

Grasping the girl's hand briefly she smiles and makes way to leave.

"Until we meet again, Miss Rourke. And welcome to This Thing of Ours."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scipita Rourke, daughter of Scipita.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL