Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:05
Page:  1 
New orleans.there's no place like home Started by: Leron on May 30, '09 18:43
New orleans have to be one of the greatest city ever....

the crews here is great.

the godfather is the best .

and they really have a way to connect with one a other..
Report Post Tip
Huh...alright I'll go with that...sure. W

elcome to "The BigEasy" buddy :)
Report Post Tip
That's right leron
Report Post Tip
Thats right indeed Leron
Report Post Tip
While I agree that there really is no place like New Orleans, and that the Godfather in that particular city is awesome. this really isn't the place for this. So, my apologies for having to read more flyers. And having said that, I think I'll go make a little speech of my own.

Brick walks off toward his own street corner.
Report Post Tip
Looks around for his trusty Oil Lamp Post

Hmmm it seems there isn't much of a set up here, not even a OLP for me to lean on...

Oh well, I too agree that New Orleans is being built upon the stability and respect with in that it deserves. Like any Gang, Family, Group, Government, Team, Friends did I miss anything ? You are only as strong as your weakest link. It is nice to see people trying to step outside their normal box and testing the waters on our fair street corners.

falls over as he leans on the OLP that is not there
Report Post Tip
I think you hit the nail on the head there Raghnall...

"It is nice to see people trying to step outside their normal box and testing the waters on our fair street corners."

The streets should be for anyone to say what there thinking. It's not fair that the normal crowd who don't speak out here, because the feel intimidated, don't get a chance to grow and evolve as street speakers. I'm sure people will start of small, eventually get more confidence, then start speaking alot more about there views on life.
Report Post Tip
I have to applaud this little fella for his efforts, it might not be the best speech in the world but at least he is trying whereas other would shy away and not make any street appearances.

Practice makes perfect.
Report Post Tip
Its like I heard someone say before, its the community that makes these places. Im sure New Orleans has great family relations and a trusted Godfather. In all respects I feel much the same about my home city. Its nice to know there are people out there to help and work together.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New orleans.there's no place like home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL