Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:57
Page:  1 
Vicodin Hates My Story Names, so I used this. Started by: Revski on May 31, '09 16:04
Revski. The biggest and baddest man this side of the sidewalk, is walking down the street, his hands in his pockets and his mind in the gutter. Just were everything belongs. With not much notice he whips around and pulls out his gun, shooting at the ground. After making the commotion he jumps up to a tiny pillar that just so happens to have been here for the longest time, but everyone is to busy with boxes to notice. As a small group forms, Revski shoots them all, as small groups are for pussies, pussies and bitches. Yes my friends, Dog and Cats enjoy small groups... but Revski enjoys them nice and large.

"Hello all of you out there listening to this. This is the rant that I have came to talk about today, this rant means much to me as it does to all of you. Now... I know what you're all thinking, well I don't, but I know what I'm thinking and that matters the most. I am thinking about a color. No, I'm not, look at how I fool your feeble minds, it's almost frightening. Now, continuing on... there is something that I have needed to get off of my chest for the longest tim-."

All of a sudden a lone bullet whizzes to Revski and pierces his chest, leaving him dead. A slightly taller man walks from the crowd with a pistol in hand and pulls off the face of Revski... showing him to be no other than... well, I'm not sure who this man is, but he doesn't look half as good as Rev. This is a given though, so I shall stop my rambling and let this lone shooter speak.

"I am the real Rev and this was my stunt double. He was getting on my nerves, so I ended his life, no problem. Now, back to the point at hand. The debate... well, there was no debate, I just felt like wasting some of your hard-earned time with a useless little story. Now I will leave you all feeling dumbfounded and wanting your time back. Sadly, you won't."

Hops off the pillar and jumps on to his cattle... his hair waving brilliantly in the wind.
Report Post Tip
Sammy demands his time back
Report Post Tip
Revan, I love your stories. I want to see more of them.
Report Post Tip
You are correct there Revski, we know how you like them 'nice and large' i think you put it.

Strangely interesting there I would say, about as useful to me as dreaming. Actually thats a lie, i get pleasure out of dreams.

Honestly though, well done. You've wasted my time well.

V.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vicodin Hates My Story Names, so I used this.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL