Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:08:20
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Tutorial! Started by: Alfonse_Gangitano on May 31, '09 18:06
I think the tutorial should be updated, it is really out of date and since we have all these new features it would be to hard for the New Mafioso to work it all out.
Report Post Tip
Would you like to be responsible for updating it? The one listed was purely user-created.

There are a few newer versions floating around if you'd care to search for them.
Report Post Tip
wow, some user created that??

must have been dedicated.

myabe i might try it but not today or the next day.
Report Post Tip
Maybe one of the crew can do the honors. Like have the long time players in the crew do like one thing. So there is a large group people doing it not just one or two people. I was think about doing it but since I know very little about the new updates I cant. If anyone would like to inform me with all the new info about the updates I would gladly give typing a new tutorial a try.
Report Post Tip
I will fund the event if someone decides to start a new tutorial
Report Post Tip
I know a few of the more experienced users have already put an (attempt at an) update in motion (or at least have indicated a willingness to help out in the process if/when needed).

Things have slowed down slightly while the current deluge of changes kick in, but I'm sure we'll manage to scribble something together on all of these once we've managed to get our heads around the changes ourselves.

Whether it would take the form of a 'new tutorial' or simply be another (slightly more up to date) addition to the various bibles nocking around is another matter entirely.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Tutorial!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL