Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:50:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bodyguards Started by: Santino_Brasi on Jun 01, '09 18:22
I'm sorry, I think BG's are good for people that are higher up and not good for lower levels, just a waist
Report Post Tip
Your crewleader needs bodygaurds...period.

A handful of bgs won't do anything for you if your crewleader dies.

If your boss is highly protected they have defence that reflects upon his/her members. That and you will never make enough cash on your own to get yourself a ton of bgs. By the time you have the cash for a few, you will be ranked high enough that buying them is impossible on your cash flow alone.

naturally if you find someone in a family who is say a wiseguy with

40bgs, well yes they are better off than most people. But at the end of the day if that person becomes unsponsored,they are up shit creek without a paddle anyways. Sure they may be protected from the average pot shotting vulture. But if a gun of any strength comes along, he is dead.

If people want you dead on here, it happens eventually. It always does and always has happened.

So protect your boss and don't worry about having that lifelong goal of 3 bgs so you can bully the goomba down the street.
Report Post Tip
That Goomba's ganna get whats coming to him tho!
LOL. Joking
Report Post Tip
In situations where you are hunting someone, a trained bodyguard will cut your chances in HALF in case the person you have in your sights suddenly notices you and shoots at you!

Sometimes, even 1 bodyguard is all it takes to save your life.

You all hear stories of someone with bodyguards dying, but what you never hear is the many misses that have happened because a bodyguard has pushed you out of the way at the last moment. This happens all the time without getting any public recognition.
Report Post Tip
My sentiments exactly Fork.

I believe that those at a not-so important but neccesary position in a family should only have a certain amount of bodyguards, and leave the rest of their money for their leaders.

By the way, I am touched by all your compliments.
Report Post Tip
Glances at Jenna

Right.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bodyguards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL