Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:47:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Jewelry Heist(Open RP) Started by: SirSammyRourke on Jun 01, '09 23:08
Standing in an open lot with a few people around him, Sammy began to go over the plans one more time.

"Alright, we need to disable their security system by cutting off the main power supply, then once we're inside the place we need to quickly spray paint the camera lenses black. Got it so far?"

A few people nodded and muttered amongst themselves remembering which specific job was who's.

"Alright, then we have to pop open the cash register drawer and take all the money, and while you guys are doing that, I'm going to try and open the safe. Hopefully the lock is easy enough to pick, I don't feel like being here for hours on end."

Hopping into a blacked out vehicle, they drive off to the jewelry store. The streets were eerily quite and the shops signs were all flipped over to closed. This was going to be the easiest bit of money any of these people would ever make. Like takin' candy from a baby
Report Post Tip
They pull up to the jewelry store and open the rear doors of the white van. Sammy and Cindy start to remove large nondescript brown cardboard boxes from the van. Sammy wears a large black backpack hanging from his shoulder. They place the cardboard boxes on a handtruck and shut the van doors and proceed around to the entrance of the jewelry store. No body seems to notice them.
Report Post Tip
Sammy and Cindy are too busy inside working when a Man appears suddenly behind them. The unidentified man reaches and grabs Sammy by the shoulders

Hey! Sammy whats up. Saw you guys pulling in and thought I'd . . .

Seeing that they are all wearing black and carrying tools with them, Riddle Thinks a little bit to himself then replies,

Holy crap! You guys robbing this place? Huh are you? Let me get in on this also.
Report Post Tip
Sammy jumps slightly and turns with his gun raised to see Riddle

"Oh, it's just you! You gave me a fucking heart attack man, you have to give a brother some warning!"

Turning around Sammy explains the basics of the job to Riddle

"Yes, we're robbing this place. It's a rather small job, the plans to cut the electricity, paint over the cameras, and steal all the money and jewels we possibly can. An even split in profit between all of us, you in?"
Report Post Tip
Cindy turns and sees a man reaching for Sammy, She pulls her gun and was just about to shoot when she sees its Riddle

"What the hell are you doing here. Keep it down you shit!"
Report Post Tip
As the mob was planning their heist they heard a firm voice from behind...

"Hope you guys have though about the guard, the one that makes his patrol run every hour in there..."

They turn around to see that it was The-Sneak... they've heard about him but never though of doing a heist with him one day...

The-Sneak smiles at the surprised faces...

"Okay i'm in... but let me take care of the guard... if that's okay with you guys. I already know about your heist so might as well include me hehe..."

The-Sneak than heads towards the jewelery store...
Report Post Tip
Riddle lowers his head after the verbal tongue lashing he took from Cindy

Oh sorry. Ok ok I'm Totally in.

Riddle facing Sammy now looking back at Cindy and makes a face

Yeah sorry about the scare Sammy. I was just walking the streets eating some Ice Cream when I saw you guys pull up. Blah lets just get down to business. I'll go cut the electricity. Sounds easy enough.
Report Post Tip
Sammy nods to The-Sneak and gives him the thumbs up and breaks down the back door. Looking to Riddle he nods and gives him the thumbs up as well to cut the electricity. It would seem they were in business, the only thing that needed to be done was spray painting the cameras once they were in. Hopefully there wasn't any snags along the way
Report Post Tip
Cindy seeing as there was enough male testosterone in the store decides to let the boys have some fun. She whispers to Sammy

"Sammy Ill be in the van looking out"
Report Post Tip
Just as the door opens The-Sneak see's the guard unholstering his gun out fast... but not fast enough... The-Sneak fired two shots... one to the guards shoulder, the other to his head killing him instantly. Well, who said The-Sneak was a subtile man...
Report Post Tip
Sammy sits in the shadows waiting for the electricity to be cut
Report Post Tip
Riddle walks around back and locates the Circuit Breakers. Riddle noticed it was near the roof. Hmmm, he thinks to himself. Looking at the dumpster that stood 10 meters away from the wall, Riddle gets an Idea. After a brief struggle to push the dumpster to the wall, Riddle notices the ladder that was off to the right the whole time. Sweating, Riddle uses the dumpster anyways. Putting some gloves on and grabbing the bolt cutters, Riddle snaps the lock off the Circuit Breakers to expose the wires inside. With a quick slash with his knife to the wires, The building is no longer powered.

Back inside the building with Sammy now, Riddle tells him the update

Mission Complete! No power.
Report Post Tip
Sammy looks at The-Sneak... sneak replies... "Mission accomplished..."
Report Post Tip
Sammy smiles, the guard was out, and the electricity was cut. Taking out a flashlight he turns it on and takes a can of spray-paint out, covering his face and covering the lens of the camera in black paint.

"Which one of you guys wants to pop open the cash register, and which one wants to come help me get into the safe?"
Report Post Tip
Cindy sits in the van looking out for anything out of the ordinary. The sun is starting to come up and the guys are still not done yet. This was supposed to be and in and out job. Cindy was starting to wonder if something went wrong
Report Post Tip
I'll help ya with the safe. Just give me the word.

Riddle puts a black cap on and darkens his face a bit with makeup stolen from Cindys purse.
Report Post Tip
"Oh... alright... i'll get the register... " The-Sneak pulls his gun out again and fires at the register... it opens... "Sorry Sammy... the only way i know how hehe..." Then he proceeds on emptying it of it's contents...
Report Post Tip
Sammy walks up to The-Sneak and biffs him. Handing him a few diamonds and a couple grand he tells him to get the fuck out of there

"It's too obvious what we're doing if you go around shooting that thing! Take your cut and get the hell out!!!"

Sammy gives Riddle the okay to start trying to get into the safe. Stepping outside he pops his head out and whispers to Cindy "We'll be out soon! The safe's being a bit harder than anticipated!"
Report Post Tip
"Yeah i know Sammy... the dead guard wont be noticed as much as the broken register... dont worry about it, it's all covered... i have another register just like it and a body bag for our dead friend here... hehe!"
Report Post Tip
Riddle picks up the bag of tools and heads to the safe. Putting his ear to the safe, Riddle starts to spin the dial a few times around. Looking back to Sammy, Riddle calls for his help.

We have to drill into this bad boy.

Riddle pulls out a drill from the bag and starts drilling into the safe. Making a series of holes, Riddle takes another tool from the bag and a hammer. Tapping on a few spots, Riddle attempts to open the safe. After a few fail attempts, the door swings open to everybodys surprise

Success!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jewelry Heist(Open RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL