Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
I Hate Love Started by: Cav on Jun 02, '09 16:25
It was simply a rumor I had heard, i didnt think it was true. Don't worry Cav, im in the Red Army. :)
Report Post Tip
OoO the Red Army?

slips Novacaine a note...
Report Post Tip
Lol damn comunists
Report Post Tip
A young man saunters over to the barrel the man stood on and takes his own position...

"I do not know you sir, and I mean no disrespect, but I disagree. Love is a wonderful word in my mind and it is very possible that it can do good. The problem is not with love, good sir, but with those who say it. When two people love one another, then it ceases to be just a word, and then it becomes so much more.

"Love, when one sided is an awful thing like you described, but when two who love each other get together, they can accomplish things that two who do not love never can. Why? Because love makes one willing to do things for someone which will help lift them up, and then makes that someone want to return the favor later, when the situation is reversed. As a result, there's always one to give the other a hand up and through that team work, they reach the top faster then two climbing separately. They also fall less often.

That is my opinion, if you care to have it. That's all I have to say..."

The young man steps off the barrel and walks off whistling...
Report Post Tip
What is this thing you call love, I know nothing.
Report Post Tip
oh Tinman,....if you only had a heart....
Report Post Tip
Walks up behind Fiachna and tugs on his jacket..

Sir love does not exist. Purely a myth created by the woman.
Report Post Tip
Fiachna turns to the man, Cav, and smiles at him. He dips his head just a bit as a respectful gesture and replies,

"Certainly you are wise in many ways and I truly don't mean to offend you, but I disagree with this. After all, we men can use love to lure women to do what we want just as easily as they can use it to lure us. In my personal opinion, this makes love a group hallucination, if in fact it isn't real."

Fiachna waits for a response, ready to walk off if none is forthcoming.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Hate Love
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL