Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:07:44
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Loot. Started by: SkullCandy- on Jun 03, '09 11:38
I think that when you kill someone say TinyTim is a Made Man and Gerry123 is a Capo..

If Gerry123 Kills TinyTim, he gets to loot Gerry123's body of money and drugs.. or something..

Just to give you a little extra from a kill..
Report Post Tip
I like it.:)
Report Post Tip
This feature has been in many other games, always worked pretty well.

The biggest concern I would have here is that death is one of the few things that successfully removes money from the game. If we include a feature where some of this money (e.g. the figure or a fraction of the figure they had on hand when they were killed) is now retained, it might require further steps to balance the cash available in the game.

I'm not sure how big an issue it might/would be to be honest, but any magical change to create more money, needs a check against it to keep what is at the moment not a bad little balance.
Report Post Tip
This was a feature in the old .org it worked pretty nicely :D
Report Post Tip
Deimne, so not true.

Gambling removes my money quite nicely. :P
Report Post Tip
Only the money that was'nt in the bank.
Report Post Tip
Only the money that was'nt in the bank.
Report Post Tip
If this is implemented, there should be two options. "Wack" and "wack and loot" - wack and loot should dramatically increase your chances of getting caught by the police or even failing.

This, I think, would bring in another aspect of the game. Wack is only used for two purposes, to punish and to wipe out rivals. Obviously these purposes would remain if looting were implemented; but wack would become a much more three dimensional feature; one for making money if you have enough faith in your stealth!

As has been said though, this has the downside of introducing more money, and when new features such as MUCs, DFP's and even associates, this could just tip the balance too much. Therefore, there should be some monetary repercussions if you are caught:

1) The cops take your on hand cash:

"The fuzz caught you rooting through a dead man's belongings and threw you in jail after taking your cash and your piece."

2) The cops drain your account:

"Hanging around the scene of a murder ain't wise bud, now you're wanted for pre-meditated and the Feebs have frozen your assets"

Something to think about either way.
Report Post Tip
I like this idea a lot. As Gumshoe said, it was in the old .org as I shadily remember, and it was a great system.

I hereby bump this for great JUSTICE!
Report Post Tip
This wack and loot feature that has been suggested by Sprozza should definitely be implemented. Especially the consequences if you get caught.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Loot.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL