Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:56:57
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New Action for Boss+ Started by: Isabella on Jun 03, '09 21:21
Well, consider you give it to the Right or Left Hands. Everybody who has been in a position of power has wanted to be an asshole to SOMEBODY, like taking a gun or something, correct me if I'm wrong.
Report Post Tip
I love the idea! it would be a perfect way to punish someone. and it would make this game much much more realistic.
Report Post Tip
I agree as well. Even the mafia doesn't just kill everybody.
Report Post Tip
I think you should only be able to do it to someone once though - I mean the person should really learn the lesson the first time and so should be killed if he makes a mistake again. like two strikes and you're out. And you can't be repeatedly shooting someone in the kneecaps because their legs would fall off.
Report Post Tip

I have an idea that is similar to the knee cap shooting, i believe CL's should have the ability to ground the planes of members of there own family, so that they can't fly unless they have the go ahead, so if the CL decides that a certain member can't fly he presses a button, and that member can't fly until the CL says so.

but for the rest of the time its okay.

Some may say that you can just Role play it, but you can't actually stop them, they will still fly if they want to. Reply by: Alfonse_Gangitano at Jun 06, '09 06:08

Not a bad idea; but it doesn't need a button. You say you can't stop them; however if you've ordered them to not fly and you look at your crew page and they're in the wrong city you HQ them. Pretty straightforward really ~ and disobeying a direct order they should know they're going to die. If they don't they're too stupid to be in the mafia anyway...

Report Post Tip

Well yeah actually thats a good idea to mate, they disobey there dead, short and sharp.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: New Action for Boss+
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL