Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Going Postal! Started by: Dynin on Jun 04, '09 13:08
It was a quiet day, and the sun was finally shining. The birds are chirping, and Detroit was as crowded as always. Dynin finally had the time to travel out of New Orleans, and was strolling around the beautiful city. The Stores are crowded, the people are friendly. Well, most people. It was Monday, and Dynin decided to visit the post office. Just to check if anyone actually sent him something. Surprisingly, the post office was big, with long lines. So there must be a lot of money. But Dynin wasn't sure, since he could get in serious trouble with the gangs of Detroit. And he didn't want to do that.
Report Post Tip
"Oh crap," Marietta muttered as she reached into her purse and rummaged around for a moment or two. It seemed to be a lost cause; her pocketbook truly was left behind at her office. Sighing heavily she turned towards her young associate, Decker, and shook her head.

"No good. I left all my cash. We won't be able to pick up that extra... 'property' today."

Her green eyes narrowed to block out the sun as she surveyed the busy street at large. The dress shop. The Italian restaurant that Aurora liked.

The post office. An idea suddenly hit her and her lips curved into a smile..

"Decker, you wait here. I've got an idea."

Patting him on the shoulder she began to cross the road. Of course Postal Offices always had tons of money. Just a quick little hit, hopefully they'd have enough cash for a down payment on the coke lab...
Report Post Tip
"For FUCKS SAKE, move along old man"
Dynin was always respectful, but this grandpa was driving him nuts with telling stories of how great the U.S. is. Noticing that the man didn't reply or move, Dynin simply shoved him away.

There we go!

After a quick moment, he was at the desk person. He immadiately noticed that a pile of money was stored in a safe. "My god, this looks more like a goddamn bank."

Any mails for the name Dynin sir?
Report Post Tip
She pushed open the front door casually, walking inside and affixing a smile on her face. Ah, it was busy. The busier it was, the more cash there was to be had. Though she personally had never knocked over this particular post office, she had heard it was easy enough from an associate or two.

Stepping over towards the lines she found the shortest one and counted ahead of her. Two young women, a man with a blood stained apron that looked like a butcher, and the young man at the counter asking for mail under the name 'Dynin'. Perfect. Not too long, not too short. Perhaps she could even use one of them as collateral should the teller decide to get lippy...
Report Post Tip
The post man looked through the different mails, and finally pulled out one single envelope, and hands it to Dynin.

"Here you go sir. That would be two dollars."
Dynin inspected the envelope, and sees that it's from the boss, with some local news. "Perfect" he thinks as he starts to walk away.

"HEY, that's TWO DOLLARS!"
Cooly, Dynin looks back, and mutters

"To hell with that! Get some money of these three women!"
The Post man opened his mouth to make some kind of threat, but Dynin's glare shutted the guy up.
Report Post Tip
"Excuse me," Marietta said sweetly to the butcher in front of her, fluttering her eyelashes. "You don't mind terribly if I cut in line, do you? I'm in a bit of a rush."

The man raised an eyebrow before nodding his head slowly and stepping back to allow her to pass. One down, two to go. Watching the two ladies begin to socialize and involve themselves in a very engaging conversation, Marietta decided it wouldn't be too hard to just slip right by them. Slowly she crept around them, stopping when she came to the front of the line. There. Now she was next to go.

Out of the corner of her eye she spied the watch on the man's wrist in the next line over. Three-thirty. God damn, they'd be late if she didn't hurry up. Turning back to watch the young man with the teller she suddenly heard him exclaim:

"To hell with that! Get some money of these three women!"

Frowning slightly Marietta shook her head inwardly. Well now, that's not what she wanted, was it? She wanted to be TAKING the money, not handing it over. Deciding now was better than never, she stepped forward a few spaces and tapped the man on the shoulder.

"Hello there, mind if I cut in?" she asked, scrunching in next to him at the teller's window.

"Yes, good afternoon," she said to the teller, smirking. "I'm going to be needing all that money there in the vault. This is a hold up."
Report Post Tip
Dynin suddenly stopped in his tracks. He needed the money. He was running low, and if he didn't make enough, he would be in deep shit. He slowly turned around, reaching for his piece. It was lighter today, indicating it had one fucking bullet. "Doesn't matter" Dynin grinned, and started walking back to the teller. For some reason, the teller's face had no sign of happiness as he had before. He was emotionless, starring at a woman with shades. Slowly but surely, Dynin started to head for the teller. The woman was saying something in a threatening tone, which could mean trouble. But not as much trouble as what Dynin's gonna do.
Report Post Tip
Alfonse, was leaning against the banks wall, he had his best suit on and his beard was at the best of standards. he began to raise his eyebrows as he watched the events unfold, best not to get involved yet, but he turned around pulled his 9mm out, put a mag in, then cocked it, still leaving the safety on.

he wasn't going to be caught by surprise, he identified the Woman, she was a very important figure of Detroit and its family, but the young man, he just couldn't pick but he new he hadd seen him before.
Report Post Tip
Thinking it would be best to simply to use the opportunity of the distracted teller, Dynin quietly walked past the man, and started heading to the vault. Out of the dark, a big muscular bouncer stepped out.

"No entry for you son. How the hell did you get here anyway?"

Dynin didn't answer. Instead, he slowly pulled off his gloves off his hands, revealing the pieces of bone coming out of his disfigured knuckles. The Bouncer's eyes widened like melons, but before he could say anything, Dynin jabbed him in the stomach, slipped behind him, and grabbing him from behind, in a position which would be ideal for a human shield. Dynin quickly pulled out his piece, and screamed

"NOBODY FUCKING MOVE! THIS IS A ROBBERY, so put your hands high in the air and shut the FUCK UP!"

The "Post Office" errupted into chaos.
Report Post Tip
Alfonse kept leaning against the wall pretending he didn't here anything.

he looked at the young man, deep, deep into his eyes.

he was trying to work out if this man would actually do it, if he would actually shoot the man and everyone else.

he deiced he would take the chance.
Report Post Tip
Dynin slowly backed to the vault, with his eyes fixed on the woman. He wasn't sure who she was, and if she actually could be dangerous. Heck, she could even be a capo or something, but that wouldn't make Dynin stop. Not now anyways. Looking through the crowd, Dynin didn't find anything suspicious. "This could actually go smooth" He thought.
Report Post Tip
Marietta sighed. Of course. Of COURSE she would pick the same day to try and rob the fuckin' post office as someone else. This was unsurprising. Normal, actually. Cursing her bad luck she quickly shook her head and pushed away from the teller's booth, placing her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at the young man.

Women continued to shriek, the butcher and many others had hit the floor, yet she and some other unknown man sitting against the wall remained standing. Surveying her territory as quickly as she could she crushed her eyebrows together threateningly and screamed out towards the young man heading towards the vault:

"HEY! Hey, no, you're not... I'm robbing this joint, so just back off!"
Report Post Tip
Dynin glared at the lady as she was screaming at him "HEY! Hey, no, you're not... I'M robbing this joint, so just back off!"

Before he could say something, the bodyguard that he was using as a shield started to fight back. After a swift punch, he could carry on.

"Back off? ME? I don't think so ma'am. Who are you anyways to say that? I suggest run away before I pop a cap in your ass!"

His plans didn't change either. Dynin continued to walk to the vault, one step at a time.
Report Post Tip
"Oh!" Marietta gasped, her mouth dropping open in surprise. What an insolent brat this young man was! Talking to her like this?

Striding forward after the man, following him towards the vault, she skipped over the frightened, crouching form of a young woman on the ground.

"You can't talk to me like that! You'll do nothing to my ass, thank you very much! I was robbing this place first. I announced it first! Firsties equals dibs!"

She paused momentarily, shaking her head at her apparent childishness. Before rushing forward towards the vault in an attempt to beat the young man there.
Report Post Tip
Dynin was amazed by this woman's courage, but that was definitely no reason for him to give her the cash.

"You can't talk to me like that! You'll do nothing to my ass, thank you very much! I was robbing this place first. I announced it first! Firsties equals dibs!"

Dynin chuckled as she started running towards the vault. Suddenly, the entrance doors flung open, and several cops stormed the place.

"DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT, FREEZE!"

They looked around, and spotted the lady. Dynin guessed they knew her, since they started screaming something at her. With no hesitation, Dynin threw the bodyguard at the woman, and started running to the vault himself, hiding his gun
Report Post Tip
Marietta stopped in her tracks and immediately threw her arms in the air, a natural reaction to the word "FREEZE". After a moment she regained her wits about her and put them back down by her side, adjusting her blouse and skirt, shaking her head at what had just occurred.

The post office was pandemonium. People were shrieking, the police were screaming at her to "GET DOWN" over and over. Everything was too loud, everything was happening too fast.

"No, it was HIM!" she was yelling back at the police, gesturing towards the young man wildly... to no avail. The police were not listening to her, it seemed, and they resumed screaming.

"We'll shoot!" one man towards the front yelled.

Marietta sighed.

"You don't want to do that, and you know it." She stared him down evilly, raising an eyebrow in issue of a challenge.

Suddenly the bodyguard was thrown at her. Marietta stumbled back several paces, pushing the man's weight off of her and staring at the spot where the young man had previously stood. Turning wildly she saw a leg disappear out of sight behind the teller's box, towards the vault.

"AARGH!" she screamed as the bodyguard behind her fell and made a loud "THUMP"ing sound on the floor. Forgetting that there were police, forgetting that there were patrons, and only focusing on the competition between herself and this impetuous young man, she darted after him inside the vault.

Unfortunately, the police weren't too far behind her.
Report Post Tip
Dynin's heart quivered as he watched the woman being chased by the police. He knew she would probably have no chance.

And he knew if he helped her, she would take the cash he so sorrowfully needed. With an aimed shot, Dynin popped a cops head, giving the lady some more space to run.

But before she could get to him, he raised his gun, pointing at her.

"Get outta this place. You're fucking lucky I killed that fed for you, or else you'd probably be fried tomorrow mornin'.

If you don't go, you'll be buried tomorrow mornin'. Make your choice ma'am."
Report Post Tip
Alfonse began to run after the two, "ohh boy he thought, im gonna have to rescue the both of them. He pulled his 9mm out and kissed the barrel.

Time to do your thing baby, he whispered to it.

The two guards who were still in the bank looked up as the man approached, he shot the two without hesitation, or flinching,

he ran into the vault to were the Woman and the young man were, the police were chasing them, Alfonse lined up and took 3 shots the 3 police were down, he had only rounds left, in this clip, hopefully there would be no more, he snuck down the deeper into the vault to find the Woman chasing the man, he thought he would tag along, so he followeed the two deeper into the vault.
Report Post Tip
Marietta flinched as the bullet flew past her and hit the cop that was following behind. Rushing into the vault she was surprised to see another young man rush in after her. Turning towards the first, more irritating young man, her eyes widened when she saw a gun pointed at her face. Narrowing her eyes she batted the gun away in anger and snarled at the mobster.

"This is extremely stupid of you. Do you know who I am? I could kill you twice before you hit the ground."

Hearing the rabble of the cops she turned and began to pull the vault door closed.

"Whether you like it or not," she called over her shoulder, "We're in this together now. Since YOU were the one who brought out your Goddamned gun and got the police called here in the first place, you're going to help me get out of here. I don't care about the money anymore. I've got a bad record and if the police get their hands on me..."

Struggling with the vault door she turned next to the other young man.

"Who's this? Your associate? Can one of you help me fuckin' close this door or we're ALL going to the slammer?!"
Report Post Tip
Alfonse gave a quick nod then jumped on the door handle and began pulling, it clanged shut.

he turned to the godmother, his facial expression was intrigued.

Now why the hell did you go and hunt this man down?

we're all screwed now because of you two.

and i suppose im just as stupid for following.

He shook his head, removed the clip from his pistol pulled his
Pistol. out, then 5 more round sand began filling the clip up again, with a sigh he laoded the weapona dn cocked it before leaning against the wall and putting his fedora over his face.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Postal!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL