Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:23
Page:  1 
Elegido After Dark Started by: Brick_Pollitt on Jun 04, '09 17:53
Brick thought it was time to open up the books. Transparency is what this community needs. That's what he said to himself as he made his way to his usual street corner. Since being removed from his position as CEO of Elegido Corporation, Brick had taken time off to visit a "resort" upstate, where he was under the care of Louisiana's finest "golf pros." You may call them psychiatrists, but whatever. When he got back, he was moved upstairs to babysit "Elegido's Naughty Nine plus one"**. He decided it was time to open up the books, and show the community some of the experiences that have traumatiz...molded him during his time at Elegido. So, Brick, having made his way to his Dr Pepper crate soap box, took a minute to wipe a tear with the handkerchief he'd been grasping tightly with his hand. His hands shaking, he began.

Sigh. I'm sorry, it was all a little traumatic for me. I'll get over it. Eventually. My psych...um, golf pro told me that I should keep my arm straight on my back swing. But then he also told me I should open up about the experiences I went through; that it would help me improve my game. So, this is like therapy for me. Or like a golf lesson. Meh, one of the two. I thought I would start with sharing some of the experiences I had to endure in Elegido's coffee shop, in the late night hours.

Elegido After Dark

So, you think some of those former (and current) Elegido people are odd during the day? I'm here to tell you they are darn right freaky at night. So, if you're interested in foreplay and foulplay; backswings and backrubs, foreskins and skins games, then Elegido After Dark might just be for you.

During the day - duke5078 is the mild-mannered crewleader of the former Elegido clan, but I can't spell their new name so I won't try here. Anyway, you see duke sitting in my old office, and sometimes roaming the streets in his tights and cape, fighting New Orleans crime. But at Elegido After Dark, Duke can often be seen tap dancing naked through the halls wearing only tap shoes, appropriately named Tippy and Tappy. All I can say is duke, well he's no king of the Elegido jungle.

Shudders, let's out a brief scream, then composes himself before continuing.

I'm okay, I'm okay.

practices his golf swing...

They said I should do this when I'm stressed.

Anyway, Duke isn't the only one. That other crewleader from New Orleans...what is his name, what is his, oh yeah, Jonizzel, is just as bad. Well, maybe not just as bad, but a freak nonetheless. During the day you may see him jail breaking or just screaming to himself in his empty HQ just to hear the echo. I'm not sure whether he thinks somebody is actually responding to him or actually realizes that it's his own echo, but anyway, that's not the point.

At night, well at night, Jonizzel is seen running the halls of Elegido shirtless, begging people to stare at his nipples. Now, as nice as they are, I really don't want to look at them all the time, especially when I'm eating. And if he asks me to rub them for luck one more time, I'm going to shoot his RH. Oh wait, I don't need to shoot his RH as he has already done that to himself...twice.

Not to be outdone, the ladies of New Orleans really make Elegido After Dark sizzle. And they've given us their theme song, played every time they enter the coffee shop, "Bow chica wow Wow!" Short skirts and low-cut tops all around; Christmas gifts from then CEO of Elegido. Guys, you can thank me later.

There's Pickles. She plays the role of the innocent, soft-spoken but strong-willed RH to Duke, but at night? Well at night, Pickles shows her true colors. Going by Aliases Pickled_Kittie, or just Kittie, Pickles is queen of the popcorn balls. Need I say more?

And of course there's Pyro. She scares even me. During the day she can be seen setting fires all over the seven cities. Some say she's just hiding the bodies, I just think she likes to see things burn. At night, she really sets the place on fire. Touch that one and you're likely to get burned...or at least really surprised. Apparently she's been known to crack the whip on occasion, or pull out her own golf club and give you a good wack.

ChromeMagnolia? She's a gentle lady who would kill me if I told her story, so I'll just say she fixes more than just cars.

Lilac is our flower, planting seeds during the day as Elegido's left hand woman. But at night, Lilac changes. And it isn't pretty. Though for all you sports fans out there - if you fancy a beer guzzling, sports loving young lady who would rather do a beer bong than ... what? I can't say that? Looks over to Lilac Um, she's a lovely young lady who loves to plant seeds. That's all.

But speaking of cracking the whip, my own RH Pepper has been known to crack one on occasion. During the day she's keeping Elegido and Brick in line, but at night...sigh...at night, she keeps Brick uptight and upright and that's all I can say. Locked doors, lit candles, and late nights. Cleaning. Yeah, that's what I said, cleaning. She also helps me with my golf swing, making sure I bend my legs and follow through for ultimate distance.

Oh, and if you aren't mentioned here, don't you worry. I have more books to open. Carlotta, Isabella, Marc_Jamieson, and others. You haven't been forgotten. You've just been saved. For later.

So, that is what I've had to endure. And there's more. I just need a break to...cry.

**Elegido's Naughty Nine can be seen frequently in #Elegido. And their story will be told soon.
Report Post Tip
Jeeez.

I thought Pepper had a lock and key on those books. What are we paying those Psychia... golf pro's for anyway? I got to appoint a Public Relations team now just to deal with the onslaught this secret sharing is going to bring out.

Nipples anyone?

Jonizzel takes of his shirt

Take a good luck! No more luck rubbing for anyone!
Report Post Tip
shakes head

Well I must say my brothers were a little well violent and as they say, you live by the gun die by your own gun that backfires...

I am peaceful I promise...

sits cross legged with hands in praying form
Report Post Tip
Alfonse pops of of nowhere, im ashamed that i wasnt mentioned!!!
Alfonse runs in the darkness crying
Report Post Tip
Duke walks up to Brick in nothing but Tippy and Tappy

Brick i have been known to get naked during the day too, but i usually get more money during the day. Anyway I'm in need of a PRC as well after your sharing of secrets. It has nearly ruined me. Wait till we tell about your Escapades in Elegido After Dark!!

Duke taps off furiously
Report Post Tip
Takes a sip of her beer and tosses the bottle into the can

See I can sip my beer! I don't always guzzle it.

Walks off to water her seeds in hopes that New Orleans will soon be filled with beautiful flowers on every corner
Report Post Tip
S.C walks up to Brick and Duke and hands them a cigar

Gentleman we smoke to our families!
Report Post Tip
See everyone, I am normal.

Smiles and walks away...
Report Post Tip
Yeah Cav you keep saying that, until the next installment. I am sure you'll be the top of the list next time!

Drinks another beer and laughs at the thought of Cav stories
Report Post Tip
HAHAHA I feel honored that the best comes last...i.e. ME!

<me> shakes head</me> wow way to remain humble.

I can't wait to see what Brick says about me!
Report Post Tip
I've had a little while to be able to recover from my last venture out here to report what happens at Elegido After Dark, but I think I must describe more. The nightmares haven't stopped and my golf swing hasn't gotten any better.

Practices his golf swing again, over and over, as if to comfort himself.

I left a few out last time. Probably because I was just too traumatized to speak about them. But I'm better now. Kinda. So, here I go.

Zel can be seen from time to time. During the day she offers her Godfather great advice, and is an amazing delegator, delegating all tasks to those beneath her, and doing it with style. But at night...at night Brick shudders At night she can be seen walking barefoot throught the streets of the seven cities. Yes, I said she walks barefoot through the seven cities. And then she comes back to the HQ and DOESN'T wash her feet. And then... wipes a tear ...then she makes me rub them. No word of a lie.

Oh, did I mention TemperanceMarie? She's the sweetest Mafiosa you'd ever meet...during the day. She'd pick your pocket and give you that look, and you'd be giving her the rest of your money. But at night. At night, she's not so nice. She'll still pick your pocket, but I don't think she's looking for money.

And Marc_Jamieson, he is quite the interesting character during the day. He's usually seen pulling off some heist with Pickles and duke5078, or at least trying really hard. He can also be seen wandering the streets, perpetrating some interesting offenses against the good citizens of the seven cities. But at night, well at night, he isn't really seen in the halls of Elegido. He's usually locked in a back room with Duke. Only God knows what they're doing. I'm sure the young boy is just learning the ways of an old salty dog like Duke. All I know is that Marc, well Marc is the prettiest boy I've ever seen. Though I'm relatively pretty myself, so there's nothing wrong with that. The fact that he is sometimes seen strolling through the halls in short skirts and high heels doesn't bother me nearly as much as it should.

Then there's Isabella. Well, Isabella is new so I won't tarnish her image just yet. Though if I were to tarnish her image, I might talk about...oh, nevermind. She's a wonderful addition to Elegido After Dark. I'll let her get her feet wet before I tell the world too much.

Carlotta_Steele - she's not so new so I don't have any problems tarnishing her image. She can be seen making a name for herself during the day, but at night, she's typically seen dancing the halls with very little clothes on...probably because Marc_Jamieson steals most of her clothes. And I'm not sure why she wanted me to install those poles in the HQ's bar, but I'm sure they'll be put to good use.

And then, then there's me. And you'd have to pay a lot more to hear about me. That's all I'm saying.

Brick lugs his golf clubs behind him and heads toward the nearest course.
Report Post Tip
Shoots a look of daggers at Brick, then turns to the crowd, and smiles sweetly and as innocently as she can. Ladies and Gentlemen, Don't pay any attention to our dear delusional Godfather, I am as sweet as can be. There is a very valid excuse for why I am seldom seen at night, I...oh well nevermind that isn't important now is it? Why don't we all go have a drink and forget that the good Mr. Brick tried to give you nightmares about me. Smiles a big seductive smile as she walks toward the bar.
Report Post Tip
Zel, She makes you rub her feet?

I thought I was the only one?!

Jonizzel seeks comfort from Brick
Report Post Tip
Told you fellas Im the normal one. Its all you who are the freaks!
Report Post Tip
Brick, these heels are yours not Carlottas...really comfy too!
Report Post Tip
winks flirtatiously

Now what did you go and spoil all my fun for?
Blows Brick_Pollitt and Duke kisses.

I could say more but why?

steals Doctor Pepper and runs off sipping the bottled drink suggestively.
Report Post Tip
Marc and I are just friends for the record...good good friends
Report Post Tip
with benefits
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Elegido After Dark
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL