Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:18
Page:  1 
Grand Opening and 1 Million Dollar Giveaway! Started by: Sidious on Jun 05, '09 13:33
A man appears from the shadows of a dark alley and wanders his way to a busy street corner. He pulls back a baggy black hood to reveal his severely disfigured face and begins to speak...

Hello all, it has been a long time since I've made a speech on these streets, but I take great pleasure in announcing the grand opening of my newest business in the wonderful city of Philadelphia, The Darkside Tavern.

My purpose for making this announcement is not for personal gain, in fact, it is exactly the opposite of that. I have come here to invite you to come and visit the Philadelphia Business District and enjoy all we have to offer to the visitors of Godfather Jimmy's fine city.

Now, I know many of you are reading this because you heard the words “1 million dollar giveaway” being spewed about. And yes, it is true, I will be giving away 1 million dollars of my own hard earned money to a lucky patron of The Darkside Tavern!

Here is all you have to do...

Stop by The Darkside Tavern, have a drink and meal, engage in some friendly conversation, and be on your way! It's that simple! Each person who places an order will have their named entered in a drawing for the 1 million dollar prize. All customers between now and lucky June 13th will be eligible for the drawing, at which time I will announce the grand prize winner with the help of Godfather JimmyTheLionHeart himself!

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you stopped by the other fine establishments in Philly to see what they have to offer!

I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you very soon!

The man pulls his hood back over his head and exits back into the same dark shadowy alley he entered from.
Report Post Tip
What a deal ill be there.
Report Post Tip
It is the easiest million bucks you can make!

Only a fool would give away his money like this!

Sidious ponders his previous statement after a small group of Thugs begin snickering at him for giving up such a substantial amount of cash for what appears to be no reason at alll

Again, this isn't about me, it is about Philadelphia! We have one of the best business districts in this world of ours, and if this will help bring in the traffic, then it is worth it to me!
Report Post Tip
A well dressed man listens to Sidious finish his speech and speaks up excitedly...

I will most certainly be there, good sir. Any chance to help out a small business and possibly line my own pockets in the meantime sounds like my kind of invitation.

Best of luck on your endeavors and I will see you on the thirteenth.

DG lights up a cigarette and trudges off.
Report Post Tip
I will surely be there as soon as the next flight out to Philly comes tonight.
Report Post Tip
8 entrants so far!

Thanks to everyone who has stopped in to this point!

What a great first day we had!
Report Post Tip
So, all I got to do is go to a place called darkside tavern in philly and order something?
Report Post Tip
That's it, just that simple.

Check out the other businesses in Philly too, as Godfather Jimmy is also awarding additional mystery prizes to those visiting the district.
Report Post Tip
This looks interesting so I will give it a shot
Report Post Tip
We're up to 13 entrants for our million dollar drawing!

I'm still not satisfied though, so I'm going to be upping the ante.

For every 25 entrants, I'm going to be awarding an additional 50k prize in addition to our 1 million dollar grand prize!

Not only do you get a meal and beverage, but you also have a chance to win FREE MONEY!

Also, I am looking for some experienced and well spoken bartenders to help serve our patrons at The Darkside Tavern.

If you're interested, please send me a mob mail expressing your qualifications and why you feel you'd be the best candidate for the job.

Being well spoken, creative, and witty is a MUST for this position.

This will be a paid position, and will be discussed during the hiring process.

Again, thanks to all who have made our first day of operation so successful!
Report Post Tip
Minding her own business, walking amongst the street she hears the news of a new philly business opening. But it was not just that that tickled her fancy, but the prize that came along. She just had to check it out.

I'll be there.
Report Post Tip
We've reached 20 entrants for our million dollar drawing!

Also, we're now officially the most popular business in Philadelphia!

I've been fortunate enough to hire Dominic-Lorano as a bartender. Based on his application, I know he'll do a fine job serving all of you!

Thank you to all who have stopped in during our first few days of operations!

I look forward to seeing many more of you in the near future!

And don't forget to stop in to the other fine businesses in Philadelphia!

Sidious heads back inside his Tavern and continues enjoying the evening with his customers
Report Post Tip
I will be awarding 100k to the 100th mobster who walks through the doors at The Darkside Tavern, in addition to all the other prizes up for grabs!

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Report Post Tip
I can recommend you all to visit Sidious's place in Philidelphia.

I've been there and the service is excellent! You'll be pleasantly suprised.

If you like fine dining and a good atmosphere... The Darkside Tavern is the place to be!
Report Post Tip
I will definitely try my hardest to be there.

Man, a good drink, some food and a million bucks does sound excellent right now!
Report Post Tip
I'll be there in about an hour. Can't wait to check the place out!
Report Post Tip
Wouldn't miss the chance for some good philly food and drink.
Report Post Tip
if that offer still there I will be in philly as soon as I can. :D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grand Opening and 1 Million Dollar Giveaway!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL