Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:44:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Bit of Appriciation Started by: Dionysus on Jun 05, '09 14:28
As you can see by our OOC forum, the admins have been working well over over-time to add to our world. Being an admin is a fairly thank-less job. I think that at times we take for granted the fact that we have a fully staffed, talented admin team working at all hours to maintain and improve mafiareturns.com. I would like to personally just say Thank You for all your work in all the additions that have been added, and the day to day work you guys put in so the rest of us can enjoy the game as fully as we do.

Thank You MafiaReturns Admin Team
Report Post Tip
Great post and very much needed after the recent changes and improvements. Once again, thank you you guys!
Report Post Tip
Couldn't agree more Dinoysus.

Some of us at times like to do what we believe is helpful and provide (what we believe is) constructive criticism. We sometimes forgot (it's not always constructive and) the praise that should accompany this!

So, taking the time to correct this... THANK YOU! For all of the work in the past, the undoubted work currently going on and the undoubted work yet to come.
Report Post Tip
Very true, this post is a long time overdue.

Thank you admin team
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys, you spend a lot of time on this and it's gotta be nice to finally sit back and be able to appreciate your hard work by using these new changes on your character accounts.

Tips hat.

Much appreciated.
Report Post Tip
It would be nice, but from the few comments already made by the guys... this is only the start. Lots more still to come in the pipline. Exciting times ahead :D
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys ye are the best
Report Post Tip
Thank you very much guys you must have worked all hours with the amount of changes you've made, and for the better may I say.

I take my hat off to you guys
Report Post Tip
No doubt, we have a better group of "Gods" then any group gracing Mount Olympus Thank you all
Report Post Tip
thankyou very much for all your hard work you ahve all put in.
Report Post Tip
Cheers Admin team.

Maybe one day i'll be able to afford the meet one year and buy you all a drink.
Report Post Tip
Im gonna send you all a gift basket lols
Report Post Tip
Cheers.
Report Post Tip
I've only been playing about a month and so much has changed already. This game is truly amazing and its all because of you guys. Thanks Much!!
Report Post Tip
Its been a pleasure watching all your hardwork you guys !

Keep it coming

Thank you !
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys, without you id be bored shitless.
Report Post Tip
Woooohooooo

Personally I think the admins deserve more then a thank you.

Dk hugs all the admins

Thank You ever so much guys YOU ROCK !! Without this game I'm really not sure what I would be doing.

(Playing WoW or Sims 2/3 no doubt) Which are both games I don't really want to get stuck into anymore :)

Thanks Again :D
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys I really appreciate the work you guys put in

Thank you so much :)
Report Post Tip
Well all I can say is I dont know how the hell you guys put up with some of us...I know you repeatedly want to kill/ban some of us and not sure how you can control it lolol

nah, I appreciate all you guys do as I am sure it aint the most glamorous job and it can be quite stressful but you's do one hell of a job. After all without you's we would have nowhere to play anymore. Hell of an admin team guys and I am sure you dont need to hear it from me but, Keep up the hardwork fellaz, may look like we dont appreciate it but I can assure you most of us do.

Now most of us just need to find a good enough rehab facility to get us UNHOOKED from this place :D Much love and major respects to all of you's.
Report Post Tip
Completly agree, some GREAT updates have been comming out recently. Thankyou for all the effort you guys have been putting in
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Bit of Appriciation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL