Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Chronicle- Issue Eight Started by: Marietta on Jun 05, '09 23:23

Lenny_Varana, Left Hand to New Orleans Captain Jonizzel, dancing with an empty soup can in his hand. Was seen begging for money.

God damnit, Lenny. If you were that short for cash, You could have asked me. Although, I heard you had some great moves.
Report Post Tip
What a pleasure, on such a marvellous day, to contemplate and brood over over another issue of the Chronicle.

Once again the team have demonstrated, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they are cunning linguists beyond compare. My hat, once again, goes off to all concerned.
Report Post Tip
I enjoyed reading this issue as always. I must say, it is not very often that someone gives back as much as you do so regularly.
Report Post Tip
Amazing as always Godmother!
Report Post Tip
An excellent read that never disappoints. I look forward to next edition.
Report Post Tip
Nicely done! Once again, you impress me with your works.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to number nine!
Report Post Tip
Another excellent read Godmother. Thanks for the updates can't wait for number nine!
Report Post Tip
Just tried the Fondue and i have to say it's awesome!!!

My thanks I'll be back for next weeks recipe
Report Post Tip
A great read. as always
Report Post Tip
The badges for the Holder Uppers are great!!
Report Post Tip
Yeah, I know what you were thinking to yourself when you read that article. Asshole.
Report Post Tip
Geez, Boss. Such a hostile reaction to a compliment.

Hides the falling tears.
Report Post Tip
Marietta struggles with her inner emotions for a moment as she watches Vic try to hide his sobbing. Yes, outright mother effing sobbing. Should she comfort her soldato? Should she tell him to suck it up and get a move on? Settling for something in between, she slowly unfolded her arms from around her chest and pat him on the back half-heartedly.

"Um... there, there, Vic. If you... uh... if you just buck up I'm sure things will look better in the morning. Or we can go deface Rourkey's office together. How's that sound, huh? A good ol' torch run?"
Report Post Tip
Vic is delicate, like the petals of a flower.

Ok, Boss. That'll do the trick.
Report Post Tip
Oh yes, they should so add the Chronicle to the list of Drugs. :P
Report Post Tip
another great read, looking forward to the next one.
Report Post Tip
Great work Marietta... awesome, i enjoy reading things like this. Very educative and interesting. Fun to read and straigh to the point. Again, good work... i cant wait the read the next one hehe...

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
Another great issue of the Chronicle. Nice work as always Godmother.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chronicle- Issue Eight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL