Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:49
Page:  1 
Philly Business District Mystery Prizes. Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Jun 06, '09 01:53
Greetings fine upstanding mafioso's of the 7 cities.

I come to you today to let you all know that Philly will be introducing mystery prizes within its business district. Now I know many of you have heard about the The Darkside Tavern of Philadelphia 1 million dollar prize. Well as of tonight I will be putting up mystery prizes for customers who visit any of the Philly businesses.

The more you visit them the more you have a chance of winning.

I will run this until the 15 of June.

It will be a pleasure to see many of you there.

For those seeking to establish a business within Philly please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can work out the details.

In hopes of seeing you all in Philly.
Report Post Tip
Oooh I like this! I'll be definately visiting Philidelphia soon an will make sure to check out your local business district.

Any recommendations? Which stores to absolutely not miss?
Report Post Tip
I too shall be visiting Philly. I wanna see the liberty bell ;]
Report Post Tip
heads to the airport to purchase tickets to Philly, but first stops to put all his money in the bank

Philly can be a little rough at times, if you know what I mean.
Report Post Tip
Tempe walks up to GF jimmy after his speech, and says to him

I always have liked visiting Philly's great businesses, but everyone can use a little extra cash in their pockets, so...you wanna have dinner tonight again? If so send me a message.

With a quick hug to her friend, she hurries off to finish her business before her flight.
Report Post Tip
Now this is the way to promote bussinesses, I've only just got here and it's jam packed. Gunna be hard to get through these crowds ;S
Report Post Tip
This is making me want to visit my home city even more now.

Dupe thinks a bit

It's settled I will be going back home as soon as I can catch a flight out
Report Post Tip
You can expect to see me there Godfather Jimmy!
Report Post Tip
I will also make an appearance in the Philly business district Godfather Jimmy.
Report Post Tip
Aye what a Great Idea Jimmy I hope to see everyone in some of the Coffe Shops or bars.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to BigAl on being out first mystery prize winner.

He has won himself 10 crackdowns.

Now who will be next? Who will win themselves a mystery prize?
Report Post Tip
Melody stops to listen to her Godfathers words, she smiles and nods in excitement & as she walks off she hears 'won...10 crackdowns'.. Her eyes widen as she quickly calls up Pandora to meet her at once of their local eaterys. She rubs her hungry tummy & walks off in the direction of Jimmy's Desire, a Bar and Grille
Report Post Tip
Woah and I didnt even know that there is a competition going on. Thanks Godfather Jimmy.
Report Post Tip
Wow, 10 crackdowns!

And all it took was a visit to the Philadelphia Business District!

There are still plenty of prizes to be had, so make sure you get here as soon as possible!
Report Post Tip
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Our winner for june 8th is none other that chicago's own samones

He has won himself a total of 20, thats right 20 crackdowns.

Come one and come all to the Philly Business district to be eligible for your chance to win one of our fabulous prizes.

Note to all Next week will be our sidewalk sale. Come for bargains and great deals.
Report Post Tip
Our winner for june 9th and winner of the 10 of june are....

June 9th

Riddle

Has won themselves 1 million dollars cold hard cash. Congratulations!!. Keep visiting our stores for your chance to win more prizes.

June 10th

ScipitaRourke

She has won herself the lovely package of 500,000$ and 10 crackdowns. Congratulations mam please do not hesitate to visit some more of Philly's fine establishments for more chances at winning a mystery prize.

We are going crazy in Philly and have many more prizes to give....SO COME ON AND TRY YOUR LUCK.
Report Post Tip
Philly Loves Me!

Thank you for the opportunity for me to participate in this. Philly is a gorgeous city and I'll defiantly be back for some more Philly action. GF JimmyTheLionHeart paid my bills!
Report Post Tip
Scipita comes rushing into the streets, her hair bewilderd in her hand she hold a cup of coffee, only half full now off al the running

My account just notified me of a bank transaction made by you Godfather LionHeart!

This was a very pleasant suprise!

I will most certainly continue visiting your business district, I have good memories of Philly down town.

Thank you very much and maybe we can have coffee sometime in your fine city sir!

Scipita salutes
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Business District Mystery Prizes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL