Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 12:19:09
Page:  1 
A Second Option Started by: Albino on Mar 20, '15 22:27

"I SAID PUT IT IN THE FUCKING BAG!" he shouted.

This was supposed to be an in-and-out job. Before he knew it, he had 2 corpses and the filth turning up any moment. The alarms were ringing through his ears like a constant whistle in the back of his head. Waving the gun around, he kept the crowd living in fear - as if putting bullets in two bodies wasn't enough to already have them scared! The post-office worker shook with terror as she stuffed the $20-bills into the black holdall he'd brought with him. 

"What, you packing for a fucking holiday? Hurry the fuck up!" he grew more impatient with every word.

Albino had done quite a few of these jobs - corner shops, bookies, supermarkets, post offices. He'd become something of a professional in this line of crime. Although he'd never come across two heroic off-duty feds waiting in the queue before today's job. Looking at the scene, you wouldn't know who was panicking more - Albino or the customers. One thing was for sure, after all this grief, Albino wasn't going anywhere without his money. With the woman behind the counter taking forever to fill the holdall, Albino grabbed hold of the nearest customer - a little old lady, about 5-foot, no more than 80lb. He didn't like to pick weak victims, but he knew the honest folk of society were more concerned for the old. It was a tactical move, grabbing a middle-aged man wouldn't have the crowd anywhere near as worried.

"If you don't fill that fucking bag up pronto, I'ma blow this bitches brains all over your face. You got 10 seconds!" Albino started to count mentally.

The ten-second timer was nearing the end as he roared "Alright, alright, now gimme the fuckin' bag. Stupid bitch.. C'mon.. Give it here!"

She handed over the bag, squealing as he grabbed it with a huge amount of brute force. Running outside with the bag still unzipped, a crowd had formed after hearing the shots. No one was brave enough to enter the post office to see what was going on, but they were nosey enough to watch. Fucking cowards - whatever happened to looking out for each other?

Albino was seen running just down the street and jumping into a black 2-door Ford Model Y. The engine turned over, but nothing happened. This was the worst possible timing. Not only had he just bumped off two civi's but now he had to find some way to get away with the loot. As he heard the sirens nearing, he started to panic. He climbed out of the car and kicked the tyre. Looking around for a second option, he ran his hand through his hair repeating "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.." He needed a way out - and he needed it fast.

Report Post Tip

After getting the last of the booze loaded onto the back of his pickup, under the false floor, he loaded the tools and wood onto the bed to complete the effect.

About time, Verbal thought, I was supposed to have this delivered to Scarfo's new joint 20 minutes ago...and he doesn't like waiting.

He hops up into his Model T pickup, waves to the guy at the door, who opens it up the large sliding door for him to drive out of the garage.

Turning out onto the street he heads for The Spot. 

Humming a little tune to himself he turns onto Main and heads down thru the business section of town. He scans the sidewalks and storefronts, checking out specials and sales and all the window shoppers.  Reaching into his pocket, he grabs his deck of Luckies and fires up a butt. 

Blowing the smoke lazily out the window, he tries to maneuver around the potholes.  God forbid he break any of Scarfo's booze.

Looking down the block, Verbal is pretty sure he sees Albino alongside his car.  Looks like he's kicking it and frantically scanning the area.

Pulling over alongside his car, he hollers, "Hey Albino, what's going on? Car die again?"

Report Post Tip

Pay up, or get fucked up! Your choice! KTI exclaimed to the shop owner. 

KTI shoved the shop owner down to the floor, he pulled his 1911 out of it's shoulder holster and fired two rounds into the cash register forcing onto the floor from the counter.

KTI then emptied the register and threw a $20 bill onto the rattled shop owners lap. KTI wadded up the remaining bills and shoved them in his coat pocket. He then picked up the badly damaged metal cash register and hurled it through the shop window. 

KTI walks up to the shop owner one last time to get his message across.

Listen, anyone could have come in here and done this. This is why you need protection, we can take care of that aspect for you.. For a price, a price we have discussed before until you decided to be a hero.. 

So... Next week.. I expect the money nice and neat and in an envelope.. Not all of this shit that just happened. Understood?

The shop nods his head agreement frantically. KTI leaves the store and mess he made with it. 

KTI walked around the block counting the bills and organizing them. He looked up to see a familiar vehicle stopped in front of the post office. 

Verbal? KTI thought to himself, wonder what he is up to.

KTI then stuffed the cash back into his pocket and crossed the street to talk to verbal. as he walked up he noticed Albino there with Verbal. 

Just as KTI walked up to the two men he was able to catch the end of a conversation.

"Car die again?"

KTI waited to see what Albino's answer was.

Report Post Tip

With Albino's head in a spin, he's looking for a quick exit from the fucked up situations he's landed in. In such a panic, he doesn't notice the pick-up truck crawling up the road to a stop behind him. He couldn't believe his luck when he heard Verby's voice coming from the cab. Pleased to see him, he answers Verby's question while running towards the vehicle, "Yeah, yeah man.. Thing's fucked. Listen, I need to get the fuck outta here. I need a ride."

Before Verby even has a chance to answer, Albino's jumped up into the cab. As he extends his free arm to close the door, he spots a second familiar face, "What the fuck? This some sort of party? 2 minutes ago, I couldn't see a friendly face for shit.. Now you're all over the place?" Albino couldn't be happier to see his fellow Family members around. It didn't show in his voice, but that was just the days stress getting to him. 10 minutes ago, he was in the most fucked up situation, about to get pinched and serve 20-to-life for robbery and murder - now he's surrounded by the most trusted of people in his world of crime. "KTI, the fuck you doing here? Listen mate, no time.. You getting in?", the panic grew in Albino's voice as he heard the sirens' drawing nearer.

Report Post Tip

After hearing the frantic voice of Albino and seeing him frantically get in to Verbal's truck. Totally ignoring the fact that KTI was standing right in front of him. 

KTI looked at the bag and then the post office and then the weapon in Albino's hand and everything made sense. As KTI could hear the sirens approaching in the distance his nerves began to pick up and a cold sweat began to come over him. 

"You getting in?" Albino asked

Without even thinking about it KTI dove into the back of Verbal's truck.

Go! Drive!

Just as KTI said that, he realized he was sitting on what must of been product for The Spot.

Oh shit, Verbal.. Was that thing for Scarfo suppose to be in today? KTI said nervously. 

KTI already kind of knew the answer to that question, though he always liked assurance.

One thing was for certain, this was going to be a hell of a day in Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

CrazyHorse watched from across the street as Albino knocked over this place. Watched, waited and finally saw his opportunity. When the coast was clear and everyone was gone he approached the building.

"Stay here Michael." he said to his chief bodyguard as he entered.

The people inside were in a panic. Crying, screaming, and frantic phone calls to the police.

CrazyHorse hid in the shadows. He managed not to be seen surprisingly even though the room was well lit.

He decided he was gonna just observe.

"Money gone. BIG haul." he thought to himself

He knew now that if he could make this kind of money doing things like this, then he would do just that.

A few minutes later he exited the building, thankfully unseen again.

"Let's go", he said not even looking at Michael this time.

"Take me to Great White Father Cappazo's new place."

As they drove away he knew in his heart. His old life was gone. And his new life....this life....was just beginning.

Report Post Tip

"Yeah, yeah man.. Thing's fucked. Listen, I need to get the fuck outta here. I need a ride." Albino hollers as he's running to the truck. He tears the door open and is hopping in as he turns and says,  "KTI, the fuck you doing here? Listen mate, no time.. You getting in?"

Verbal looks out the back window and sees KTI diving into the back of the truck. Verbal pops the truck into gear and floors it, shifting as fast as he can.  He knows that look on Albino's face, it can only mean the cops are on the way.  The sound of the sirens only verifies this thought.

Crap, he thinks, None of us need that right now.

Verbal flicks the last of his butt out the window, reaches in and tosses the pack to Albino.  "Hey, Al, um, hands little full here.  Mind lighting me up one of these Luckies?  Grab yourself one.  Er, by the way, exactly what went down in there?  I'm assuming the flatties on the way aren't coming to say hi."

Swerving around the corner, he starts looking for alleys so they can lose themselves in the maze of downtown, he glances back thru the window and can see KTI holding on for dear life.  He hears him say something, but can't quite make it out.

He can hear the bottles clanking in the back from the swerving and speed.

Dammit, if I lose any Scarfo is gonna fit me for a Chicago overcoat.

He looks over at Albino waiting for the butt and an answer, and begins working his roundabout way to The Spot.

Report Post Tip

Albino slides left and right in his seat as Verby swings the truck around corners. The sirens aren't getting any quieter and Albino's stomach isn't getting any looser. He knew they had to lose the filth fast and get back to The Spot with the loot the three had accumulated. Still panicking, he started to imagine how happy Scarfo would be for three of his newest men to be grabbing so much, but first they had to make it to safety.

Pulling two cigarettes out, Albino tries to steady his body enough to light one up for Verby. Finally managing to put lighter to cigarette, smoke fills the cab. He passes the cigarette over to Verby then proceeds to light his own. Now all he needed was rid of the cops and a stiff whiskey and he'd be in paradise. 

Albino kept peering through the back window checking for police. All that caught his eye was KTI bouncing around in the back. Chuckling, he hollers out the window, "Hold tight, KTI!"

He spots a wide alleyway coming up on the left - a spot he uses for slinging coke to the local junkies. Knowing it would be quiet, he says "There! On the left, pull up in there. We can lose 'em in there." as he points his finger towards the dark hideout.

Report Post Tip

Verbal accepts the smoke from Albino, stuffs it between his lips and gets both hands back onto the steering wheel as he slides around another corner, the passenger side tires coming slightly up off the ground.

He sees Albino check out the rear window and then chuckle abruptly and then holler, "Hold tight, KTI"

Turning back around he suddenly thrusts his arm up pointing to an alley coming up, "There! On the left, pull up in there. We can lose 'em in there." Albino spits out.

Shifting down a gear, then cranking the wheel sideways he stomps the brakes throwing the car into the beginning of a spin.  Steering into the spin, he floors the gas again and the truck shoots up into the alley.  He guides the truck  thru the ruts and garbage cans trying to keep from loosing control in the rough alleyway. 

Without slowing down he shoots out into the next cross street, barely missing an oncoming car, and jumps into the alley on the other side of the street.  Halfway down the block, he slams on the brakes and barely makes the turn into a narrow cross alley.

"Short cut", he mumbles to Albiino...beads of sweat finally beginning to slip down his forehead, and tendrils of cigarette smoke stinging his eyes.

He careens madly down the alley to the next street, swings around the corner onto the street, then immediately back to the left at the crossroad.  Seeing Sunny's Sweet Treats coming up, he starts shifting down, slides into the alley next to the building and pulls around behind, out of site from the street.

Killing the engine, he leans this head onto his hands still gripping the steering wheel and says "Piece of cake....KTI still with us?"

Report Post Tip

Stunned by Verby's driving, the cigarette sat burning away between Albino's lips. His stare was focussed on Verby as he rested his head on the steering wheel. During the action, Albino had given up attempting to fight the motion with his body and just gripped hold of the door as tight as he could.

Breaking the stare and turning his head, looking in front of him at the rear entrance to 'The Spot', Albino let out a relived sigh he'd been holding in for the last 20 minutes. Finally, the ordeal was over. No more sirens. No more crazy driving. No more stress. 

Albino remembers KTI struggling to stay upright in the back. Spinning round to check on him, he shouts

"KTI?! You alright back there?"

Report Post Tip

KTI gives a shaky thumbs up from the back of the truck and attempts to crawl out from the back of truck.

From the tumbling from Verbal's driving KTI had sustained minor injuries that gave him a slight limp, to make matter worse from rolling in the truck he was very dizzy from the whole ordeal and stumbling all over the place.

I'll be good a few here, just help me get inside before I fall my ass.. KTI leaned up against a wall.

You may want to check on the stuff Verb, it was awfully loud in the back. 

Albino aided KTI inside as Verbal checked the contraband. 

KTI turned to Albino.

The Hell happened back at that post office? You've done those God knows how many times, I have never saw you this nervous.

Report Post Tip

No. It was most definitely not KTI. BuT CrazyHorse decided to not make himself known. Instead he watched. Just watched. He dared not go in just yet.

Instead, he cornered one of the lowlife hoods that came in and out of that place. As he rounded the corner to go to his car CrazyHorse struck. He beat the man mercilessly. He took every dime the man had. He could have killed him. Instead he allowed the man to live.

CrazyHorse had begun his life of crime....but he vowed NEVER would he kill a man that did not deserve it.

The man crawled toward Albino, apparently to beg him to find the man that did this to him. 

Report Post Tip

Head still on the steering wheel, he hears Albino holler at KTI.

"I'll be good a few here, just help me get inside before I fall my ass...You may want to check on the stuff Verb, it was awfully loud in the back." KTI responds.

Realizing the Lucky had burned all the way down, Verbal pulls it carefully from between his lips, drops it to the floorboard and crushes it out.  He opens the door, slides from the seat, still a little shaky from the beating of the rough alleys.

Walking around to the side of the truck he tosses the lumber scraps and tools onto the ground, and pries up the false bed.  Peering inside he can see what looks to be only a couple bottles broken, and from the smell it's gin.  He leans on the siderail and watches Albino help KTI inside.

Thank God it isn't Scarfo's Calverts, he mutters.

Screw this, I'll deal with it in a bit.  Think I need a stiff drink. He starts in thru the side door, once inside he pauses...the smells capture him once more.  Those doughnuts he bought for the guys this morning never made it to them, and now smelling the fresh goods he realizes he hasn't eaten since then.

I'll have to stop and get some bread to take home before I leave, he makes a mental note as he hurries thru the toilet door into the Spot, and heads for the bar, needing that drink more than ever.

Report Post Tip

Just before Verbal_Kint shuts the door, the man outside, battered and bloody, stumbles in and balances himself against the wall.

"Boss...there's...there's someone out there. I just got rolled. Took every dime I had. And that shipment of "candy bars" you wanted me to deliver, fuckin broke to pieces! ALL of it! I think, he's still out there!"

Report Post Tip

Aislin was walking down the street whistling a fine tune when she heard gun shots. Scrunching up her eyebrows in question, she continued to walk down the street wanting to know what was going on. She scanned the numerous of shops and her eyes landed on one place in particular, with its tightly drawn blinds and seemingly quiet appearance. Usually it was a busy place, with many people going in and out, but for some strange or rather some anyone reason, there was not anyone going to and from.

Aislin made her way over to the post office, just as Albino came barrelling out with what it would seem a shit ton of money. She paused with her back to the store, kicked up a leg and leaned into the building, she then took out one of Cubans finest and began to smoke it. Well, this should be good, she thought to herself. The stragglers outside just watching as Albino attempted to get away. As they should Aislin thought, if they knew what was good for them.

Albino, got out of the car in apparent frustration, uh-oh. This does not look good, Aislin thought and took another drag on her cigar as she watched Albino kick the car in frustration and of course the heavies picked this fine time to start blaring there sirens.

She heard a cab pull up and she quickly swiveled her head in that direction, she saw one of  TonyCapazzo boys, the one that goes by the name of  Verbal_Kint say something to Albino. She took a drag on her cigar and watched as a panicked Albino ran toward the car, just as another fella’ by the name of KIT pulled up. Well, things were getting more and more interesting by the second, Aislin thought, as she watched the scene before her play out.

It seemed that the boys had finally come to some sort of agreement because they sped off shortly after KIT happened upon the scene. Aislin chuckled to herself at the misfortune that Albino had managed to get himself into, as she stubbed out her cigar on the bottom of her shoe. She walked inside the building and noted the mess, two feds down and a few dozen witnesses. She shook her head in amazement and walked out.

The police finally happened upon the scene just as Aislin was walking down the street, they rushed right past her and into the building. She stuck her hands in her pockets and continued on her way, Kitten it seemed would be getting one helluva story tonight.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Second Option
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL