Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Sicilian Connections Arrival Started by: TM on Jun 07, '09 00:02
Congrats TM and I hope you and your crew succeed!
Report Post Tip
Congrats, TM
Report Post Tip
Caius smiled at katie's words...

Standing beside TM during his speech, he decided to come back out an add to it

inhaling deeply as he spoke, so as to see the smoke drift up as he talked...

Lets do this boss :)

Thank you all for your support^ TM is truely a good leader, and a wonderful addition to NY.
Report Post Tip
Marietta Rossi, a few days later, shows up at the Sicilian Connection headquarters. After knocking on the large front door and being shown inside and down various hallways, she eventually makes it to the prestigious and well-decorated office of the newly appointed leader, TM. There she finds the Boss himself and his Right Hand, Caius, and with a flourish she presents them with a large box of covertly bottled moonshine. With a smile she pats them each on the back and begins to speak.

I have not yet had the chance to stop by and congratulate you two on your new business here in the fine jungle, er, city of New York. This is a great opportunity for the two of you, and I am excited to see the things you two have already accomplished together, as well as the heights and success you will achieve in the future.

TM, Caius, I have every faith that you two will work very well together. I wish you nothing but future success, for you men and your family. Congratulations again, even if I was a little late on the uptake!
Report Post Tip
congratz, and all the luck with the fam.
Report Post Tip
Caius looked at the Godmother...

Thank you godmother... for your gift and kind words.

It is truely a pleasure to work with you
Report Post Tip
Congrats TM, you will be great.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sicilian Connections Arrival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL