Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:32:04
Page:  1 
Proteus - The Great Started by: Enraged on Nov 06, '07 17:45
You are the greatest guy ever, I mean... without you this place would be nothing! That is why I stand tall and talk great about you! For every time that I see your name in bold, I know that it will be a great day. You are the pride of MafiaReturns and you make me proud to call you CL! So, as I stand here, on this little box that everybody seems to think they need to make a speech. I would like to say that you are my fav...

Remembers that Three is his CL

Damnit... I asskissed the wrong person :(
Report Post Tip
She looks at Enraged and starts to tear up a little.

But... But.. I'm shocked.. I'm hurt.. I thought you felt this way for me. Whatever will I do? I'm trying to win your heart, your soul (Oh wait, I already have that.), and I was planning on letting Tyler have his way with your body.. Or maybe McGobs.

She rustles through her purse and pulls out a tissue to dab away the tears.

Is it because I haven't baked cookies lately? Or is it because I haven't done the laundry?

Oh whatever will I do... I think we need to talk.
Report Post Tip
Proteus hears someone call his name, storms out of his HQ with barbed wire, 500 security guards, a ditch around the 50 feet high and 2 inch thick 2 by 4's with big holes in them.
He stops next to Three, giving a her a nudge in the side

I think that one is a bit confused, he's been peeking through the damn holes in my wall for days now. Not sure what he's on about. Maybe he thinks there are apples or something here.

Give him a few sticks and some mud. I'm sure he would be busy for days.

Proteus chuckles and takes a puff of his cigar, then a sip from his whiskey.
Report Post Tip
She gathers a few branches blown from their homes by the wind and a bucket of mud from a child making mud pies.

Here you go Enraged! Be content! Amuse yourself!

Just stop peeping at Proteus, you may see things that may cause nightmares.... I heard there's a heard of mountain goats kept in his back yard for "personal use".

She smiles and winks at Proteus.

Mind sharing that? Not the goats... The booze.
Report Post Tip
Proteus prepares to whistle for the goats, but stops just in the knick of time

I got a Llama if you prefer that. I only got one camel though, which Hadrian have laid claims on.

He looks at Three, slowly handing the Jim Beam over to Three, visibly nervous

Don't drink it all, I don't want you to be your usual self while drinking. It scares the living crap out of me.
Report Post Tip
She smiles wryly and takes the bottle lovingly into her hands. Sipping slowly before handing the half-full bottle back to Proteus.

It's ok, I don't need a llama... I have a HQ full of animals.. And not the four legged type.

She winks and smiles.

And what's wrong with a drinking me? I'm happy, loving, kind, friendly... N stuff.
Report Post Tip
Well, Poterus, and Tree... I got to go... and do stuffs... but anyways

Good Job to both of you, I guess.

Gets off his box-type thing and runs to his home
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Proteus - The Great
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL