Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:17
Page:  1 
Pearly Whites in Las Vegas Started by: Novacaine on Jun 07, '09 14:49
As you are passing several buildings on the strip, you notice a smaller building stuck between a strip club and a bar. The sign on the building says "Novacaine's Dentistry: Opening Soon" You look at your feet and see a flier for the business. You pick up the flier and start to read it to yourself.

Hello to all of you mafioso out there! I realized that the life of a mobster is not the easiest one, and sometimes we forget to get a check up in at the local dentist office. Well, I'm here to remind you all that your teeth are apart of you, and need to stay healthy just like the rest of your body. So, I bring to all of you Novacaine's Dentistry. Here at Novacaine's Dentistry, you can feel free to walk right in, no appointment needed! And no matter what you need done, from removing your teeth and giving you a nice pair of dentures, all the way to a simple cleaning, I only charge $10 dollars! Am I crazy? Only $10?? No, I'm not crazy, I just think every mafioso deserves a nice set of pearly whites. Be careful though, Here at Novacaine's, you might just be leaving a little numbed up.

At the bottom of the flier, you see a picture of Novacaine and his beautiful secretary smiling at you.
Report Post Tip
As Tempe reads the flier she thinks to herself "YAY! We finally have a dentist! I must remember to stop by next time I am in LA. Novacaine must be a very smart man to open up his own dentistry office!"
Report Post Tip
Temperance I think you will have to stop by LV not LA ;)

I'd like to pass by your clinic when I am in Vegas too.
Report Post Tip
Good, im looking forward to seeing you in my office.
Report Post Tip
I would also like to mention that after 4 days of my Dentistry being open, that every mafioso who decides to come in for an appointment, will be put into a drawing where they have a chance to win 250 thousand dollars. The winner will be chosen at random, but that lucky customer could be you, so be sure to stop in for your check up. ;)
Report Post Tip
that sounds interesting.
Vinicio takes the first flight to Vegas
Report Post Tip
Ezio approaches the crowd.

Ladies and gents, I am here to prove to you that Novacaine here is the best damn dentist this side of the Mississippi.

Ezio smiles and almost blinds you with the shine off his pearly whites.

If you want teeth like mine, make your way over to Vegas and stop by the dentist, you won't regret it.
Report Post Tip
I thought we were missing something here, that Dentist office hits the spot.

Great idea Novacaine, I'll be sure to stop by so I can blind everyone with my numbed up Pearly Whites when I smile!
Report Post Tip
Right after reading the flyer, Jenna takes out a pocket mirror and checks on her teeth.

Beautiful. But not enough. She whispers as though talking to herself.

She then nods.

I'll drop by soon.
Report Post Tip
Angela reads the flyer and takes a walk over to the building. There was a big banner under the lit sign saying "New Owner!" She walked in and saw ItsJustAGame standing in the lobby.

ItsJustAGame! Wow, you're back! Looks like you've bought the old dentist office from Novacaine, eh? Looks good, but maybe needs a new paint job. What do ya think, do you need a hand in renovating this place?
Report Post Tip
Well, Novacaine gave me the business before he died, he said whatever you do, dont change the name of the business, and I said

....I promise nothing.

So the Dentistry is now called ItsJustADentistry. I think that this place could use a little sprucing up, maybe we can make it so people wont be afraid to come to the dentist anymore.
Report Post Tip
True story.

ItsJustADentistry is so...well, you. Anyway, I happen to have some leftover paint-- 10 buckets, to be exact. I had to paint a couple houses down the street and I figured this could go somewhere useful. I've got pink, blue, green, red, and yellow; two buckets each. What do you think, should we give this place a new paint job? It couldn't hurt to make a colorful and inviting office. It'll be easy for the kids to come here. Got any ideas on how to make the older folks interested in showing up?
Report Post Tip
I will offer all the older people, when they are done with their appointment, some delicious salt water taffy. I believe that salt water taffy is the cure for old age. It will at least make them be young again on the inside.
Report Post Tip
Sounds delicious.

I would offer a senior discount, and offer for the adults a cheaper rate for them if they bring in their children. Sounds easy, no? Who will turn down a cheap dentist appointment because their kids got checked. Or, make their first filling/dental procedure free, ya know?

Fillings, caps, etc. First one free. Easy enough.
Report Post Tip
Of Course! Why didn't I think of that! Angela, you and I will go into this business together, I need someone with ideas like yours. Your ideas are nice and original. But, they don't involve salt water taffy, and salt water taffy is the shiznit.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pearly Whites in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL