Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:11
Page:  1 
Chocolates by the Bayou Started by: Lindo_Alo on Jun 08, '09 03:19
As your walking down the street in New Orleans, you come across a young man handing out flyers. You take one as your curiosity is intrigued. You take a look and see the word "Free" at the bottom and you know you want to go down the street to the Bayou Chocolate shop.

Hello to all as I have opened my first buisness in the city of New Orleans. We specialize in our homeade chocolate and we can dip all your favorite goodies in them. All you have to do is tell us what you want and we will make it. We also have all sorts of different candies and bubble gums. Bring your children on down or just relive your childhood memories with all the great candies.

Oh and you may be thinking, what about the "Free" part. Well everyday we will be giving away free samples of all sorts of different chocolates, so don't miss out and come on down to Bayou Chocalte's. A place where you can get all the great candies with a warm welcome.

Hope to see you soon!
Report Post Tip
Aaaah. Another reason for people to drop by Old town New Orleans. She says with a warm smile

I will come by and do some dipping dear, right after my weekyl dance at flamingo. Expect me there, real soon.
Report Post Tip
I like this business, Not only can i go and eat some chocolates to spoil myself, but those who eat your chocolates too, are bound to get cavities, and will need to go to the best dentist. Might I remind you that Novacaine's Dentistry is in Vegas.

I will definitely stop into Bayou Chocolates, just to get a "taste," of the action.
Report Post Tip
Great Can't wait to see you guys!

And I'll make sure to sent all the cavity filled people your way Novacaine!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chocolates by the Bayou
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL