Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:03:40
Page:  1 
The End of an Era. Started by: HighSociety on Jun 08, '09 13:44
...A life fulfilled.

It is with a solemn heart, i step before the masses this day, to address the great many faces i have come to love over this past year, and the many more arriving here, yet to make their mark. I address you all because i feel some deserve and have earned, to know of what's to come.

In my time here, i have seen a great many things, I have fought in many wars, seen many more and been the cause of one or two. I have seen many arrive and many fall, many return and many leave, whatever their reasons may be. In that time, i have learned a great many things, things i take with me far beyond this realm of crime, far beyond the streets of OOC Ave, far beyond the coffee shop, far beyond that place some of us go to Vent.

When i first arrived, i was seeking something to bide my time for a day or two, petty here, petty there, nothing to pressing. I didn't think it would change to course of the next year...The first person i spoke with here was Nichola. You know her family name well i am sure. Her daughter's were Draven, Draven_Lynn, etc... She came to show me the ways of this place, what to do and how to do it. She came to show me, that though it seemed like a tough lifestyle to adjust to, if i gave it time, i would live for it. She was right. One week later, i died while sleeping. I nearly quit, angered that someone would kill me, for I'd done nothing wrong. I found Draven again, and again, she talked me into staying here. And so journey began. Doyle, Mitch, Gambino, through the families, my sons proceeded, and through them all they fell. War after war, i returned, never having been Made, barely seeing Wise Guy. When High Soc, was born again, he sought vengeance, because this time, he knew who had shot his father. It was Philadelphia. It was Timmy-Two-Toes. It was JimmyTheLionHeart. I made my into the streets Philly, with one goal, to work my way up and slaughter them from the inside once there. It was a simple task, right? Well, needless to say, once i was in, i actually started connecting with this place, meeting new people, getting into the nitty gritty of the crime syndicate. I became one of them, one of the family. I earned everyone's trust, and eventually, even the Bosses, Jimmy himself. He gave me a real shot, a chance to prove myself here. It was not until i arrived here in Philadelphia, that i felt welcomed here, for the first time. I had no idea it would change everything...

With that chance, i took it, i made the best of myself, I made my name known. I did what i could with the time i had, and taught all i could to those i knew while here. Every day i learned something knew, met a new face, or saw an old friend. 2am phone calls for rogues, 3 day wars, of it all, i would change nothing. It all was an experience i will never forget. I have made alliances here, i carry with me always, beyond this place. I take those, knowing that somewhere out there, if a fellow mafioso, be it Philly, or New Orleans, or Chicago...anywhere. I'll always know, we carry on this legacy, that this place is engraved in us all...

It is on this day, that i choose to hang up my guns, until such time as i am called upon, to help pave the road of glory once again. I once read near my arrival here, that one always finds their way back here, be it a newspaper article, a wavering thought in the back of ones mind, or taking a wrong turn and ending up in MR Town, they always find a way back. I hold on to this thought, hoping one day, by accident, i do find this place once again, and i hope i see the same faces grace this place. I go on living a life, half empty, concerning myself with how to change what is wrong in this place, and being unable to do so. I must go and pave my path to glory, outside this realm of crime i have come to love over this past year. I can not take this place with me where i go, but the people here have most certainly left their print on me, for all of time.

To a few friendly faces, I leave a thought for you:

Draven- You taught me the ropes, showed me the way, and stood by me through it all. I couldn't ask for a better mentor. I will miss you

Chanel- Chanel!!! Our various moments, are forever remembered, the nappie, the attitude, and the late night squabbling as we Vent, about things. and i know .."you dun care, you do what u want" ;) Miss ya babe!

MrJailer- Country as hell, but i wouldn't have it any other way, hahaha. We've spent many nights Venting about things, and many days as well. You served as my LHM and RHM, both of which i can never repay. Thanks for Everything man :)

LJ/SeanConnery/LaughingJack- Where to begin..hehe The only person I'll ever know from Norway, which is both a good and bad thing lol. Good, because this world can only handle one LJ, bad because, once you crack that shell of yours, you're a pretty cool cat, and it's to bad their aren't a couple more. Stay safe brother ;)

SalPirazzi/ Mr. Pirazzi- We had it all man. Life was good wasn't it ;) Keep ya head up, keep shooting for the stars Mr. P ;)

TheBlackprince- Well Well...The Aussie Guy. hehe. You're a complete pain in the ass, you earn like no one else, and you can beat the hell out of bodyguards. Stop telling Jimmy he can't hit you, and you'll make it to Don one day lol. Great to have met you TBP. keep your head in the game.

TemperanceMarie- Le Sigh, i cant say to much, because this is G Rated and you B/F might read it. lol :P I'll miss all the great times we had on here. You'll be back on top soon im sure... oh and btw... This Means WAR?!?!?!?!?!!!

stjimmy- Well, i can't say much about you Chris, because your g/f might read it :P haha. Seriously though, always a good conversation when you were around, and never a dull moment. Stand up for what you believe in, even if they knock you down Viva la Vida minuto minuto

VendettaJames/Pepper- We only knew each other for a while, and i havent seen you for the looooongest time. Good luck with everything. I'll miss you :)

Brick_Pollitt- A man of Honor, a man of prestige. We did so much but had so much more to achieve. Maybe next time Boss. good luck man, i know you'll continue to be great here.

Munchkin/Brandy- Wherever you are, know you're also in my heart. Keep in touch hun

Satanta- Heh, not much to say guy, you and me coulda locked it down!! rain check hehe. keep pluggin away.

Sayyid- It wasn't until near the end, i came to know you well. I'm only sorry i didn't get to know you sooner. Hope you're still out there in the shadows. Carpe Diem

Waylander- we spoke, we laughed, we had fun. It's been great Boss :)

HydroPhonic- Call me crazy, but i think you were diggin me O.o Maybe i was just hopinh you were lol. You can still buy CD's from me anytime babe, just give me a shout.

Adrian- I can't believe you're all the way up there now... Congrats man, i expect great things from you written in the book of legends someday

DeathKnight- DK!!! I'll miss you kid. stay outta trouble!

Vicodin- I am truly glad to have worked with you. You're a great leader and a great friend.

SirSammyRourke-...you suck... i love you lol. get on IR..oh wait hahaha. I'll miss you dude. we had some fun times.

FrankieFigs- Good Man, great leader. nuff said. I'll miss ya man

JohnnyTheMan- You always kicked ass Johnny! don't quit yet!

ExternalLink- You were a legend before my time, and then you returned to join my family. You taught me a lot. Thank you :)

Nutrageous- Bergock! mmm. nuff said. miss ya :)

Sal_Giaquinto- To many paragraphs could be placed here Mikey. Far to many to count. You taught me things i never would have learned, things i will remember always. Thank you Sal, for everything

JimmyTheLionHeart- Where to Being Jimmy... You gave the chance to be someone, the money to get there, the strength to remain, and the will to prevail. You also knocked me down a flight of stairs a time or two...I'm not disappointed, or angry with you, you taught me far to much.. I just wish you had seen the light when we all did. I'll miss you man :) You truly are a legend here.

Marietta- Bet you didn't think you'd be on here did you? lol Well, i do have you to thank. You Marietta, are the sole reason i continued to return for so long. You were my inspiration, my drive, my longing to succeed here. Ask any who knew me well, they will tell you that very same thing. You've out lived most everyone since my start. I guess you're doing something right. Good Luck in Life Ms. Rossi :)

ForkRourke/Squishy/IzzyCreamCheese/Scott- Dude...you taught me a world of things whether or not you know it. Thank you for giving me everything here. You've truly done tremendous things, and i hope you continue to do so. No one ever says thank you enough to you, but you continue to strive for greatness. That is what makes you truly incredible. I'll miss you Izzy.

HelpDesk- You never loved me, but i accept it.. bye babe!

Webspider- you'll never be at the top! but i still can't pickpocket you :/

Stick1988/Uncas- Copy and Paste this if you think i rock :P See ya man ;)

Mario- You're epic man, truly worthy, near god like perhaps. ;)

To Anyone i missed that hope to see their name, my apologies, you all have made an imprint on me, and i hope i changed your life in some way.

I'll miss you all, good luck in life, and everything you do

~High_Soc

Almost Legendary
Report Post Tip
Yes High Soc, THIS MEANS WAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL you will be missed and if you dont stay in touch I will hunt you down and kick your ass lol <3
Report Post Tip
Now I begin to see.This story is like mine.You were just like me at the start.Similar thing's happened to my father and grandfather's.One of them once planned to wack a godfather,then he earned thier respect and decided not to.I will miss you, and I can't belive you knew FrankieFigs.He was my first boss and then for 4 generation's my grandfather's served under him until he was killed in a war.That was a sad day but it was just as sad when you died and lost your family.It was very hard having to go through the same thing twice.
Report Post Tip
I'm gonna miss ya High. You've got my digits if you fail to return to IRC for awhile but feel like chatting. It was a great ride.
Report Post Tip
You've got my number... and if you don't... message me on IRC, I'm not banned any more!
Report Post Tip
Was a pleasure talking and working with you although was only for a short time...i wish you best of luck with whatever life brings you
Report Post Tip
So unhappy to see you leave. Come visit anytime in Reckless. Maybe I'll tell you if I was digging you...:P
Report Post Tip
Justin, we've been through alot together. Thank you for everything man. Above all you've been a great friend. We'll keep in touch. Peace man. <3
Report Post Tip
sorry to see you leave, but it was a pleasure to work with you for the short time we did.

best of luck with all your future endeavors.
Report Post Tip
Mate its a shame to see you go, you will always be welcome in my family if you choose to return. I wish you luck in what ever you decide to do in the future.

- Waylander
Report Post Tip
<3 and all the best from Alessia
Report Post Tip
I'm gonna miss ya man

I'll miss the great laughs me and you shared

It was great to meet you and I'll miss you.
Report Post Tip
Night folks. See ya in the funny papers.

It's been a real gas with some of you. I'll miss the lot of you :)

High Soc
Report Post Tip
Wow HS you were the best of us all. The three amigos will alway be friends. You will be missed and I will reach that star. Take care buddy.
Report Post Tip
I'm so dissapointed i only saw this now :(

Cant lie! I'll miss ya HighSoc, you always knew how to make me laugh

I'll definitely miss your randomness & the wacky vent moments!

Wishing you all the best buddy.

PS;.. DAMN IT.. ITS Nappy**!! :P
Report Post Tip
BTW.. you still owe me that song by Diana King.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The End of an Era.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL