Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:24:52
Page:  1 
The Crewless Started by: Oliver_McTavish on Nov 06, '07 22:14
I'll make this short and sweet, since apparently it's what I'm best at.

You will not shoot at Proteus' former crew, who are now found homeless because of a random killing. If I find out that you have been shooting at them, my Hit Squad will not hesitate to kill you. Give them time to find a home, and give myself and the other Crew Leaders time to remedy this situation.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation.
Report Post Tip
I respect your decision boss, and i will abide by it, however, i see alot dead. Other's dont feel as if this statement means anything, as The Old One's keep dropping without even logging in and finding a family.
Report Post Tip
I look around me and I see no leaders to enforce it, in fact there has been a lack of leaders around all day.

Many people unfortunately do not read street notices and rely on orders from their bosses. I fear that will be their excuses.
Report Post Tip
I have had one statement given to me. It was taken care of.

What you don't understand is if we do not get the statements we cannot take care of it. I know for a fact that I mailed my family warning them about the consequences of shooting at Proteus' family.

There is an unspoken rule though, if a family member does not "fly their colours" on their ID cards then they are fair game... As there is no proof of what family they came from.
Report Post Tip
My father was killed in his sleep through no fault of his own shortly after proteus(his bosses) death-this is not the first time this has happened to me and each time its after crewleaders have posted warnings not to shoot. My father always followed the rules and still got clipped I can only hope the trigger-happy met the same end!
Report Post Tip
that would only be possible if Oliver caught the witness statement Frank I'm afraid and because we're supposed to live by the values of omerta it may be hard to find the witness statement
Report Post Tip
I know I'm not conented to any of these 2 famillies,but I think its fair to give homeless a chance to find a new home. Certanly this cannot last forever,so I suggest to give them 24-48 hours to do that.

btw. I got shot the same way before(2 times)...
Report Post Tip
I hope that people can allow these poor people to mourn their boss in peace and find refuge elsewhere. Give them a chance to prove their worth to other families.
Report Post Tip
It really is too much that our families have to mourn the loss of their boss AND deal with random killings. My family history is blighted by such deaths, eventhough each time my ancestor's killers knew where they'd come from, they did not care. All they wanted was blood.

It really is a blight on our society and actions such as these from Oliver and Three can help... they can only help if they receive witness statements. Without these, no justice will be meted out and we will be burdened with these deplorable actions forever.
Report Post Tip
If I may say so, Oliver didnt limit the protection to those mafiosi with family name in their business card, yet many died..

Three, to be fair I dont know many families whos intelligence does not have complete lists of other organisations members.

So prove of who was with who should not be a problem I think..

But yes, in the end it comes down to whether statements about the shooters reach the persons in charge or not.
Report Post Tip
I'd say a second hand list doesn't quite constitute proof to a criminal.

But that's just me.

And criminals.
Report Post Tip
I do not agree Ron.

Id even go a step further and say that I dont need a members list to say that an unsponsored goomba yesterday surely was of Proteus family. Tag or not, member list or not, there are hardly any to absolutely no unsponsoreds above the rank of gangster around..
Report Post Tip
Ahem.

Prove it.
Report Post Tip
What is your point?

Why do you want to have proof that the letter i has a dot on top?

In my opinion we are discussing things right now that should totally go without saying...
Report Post Tip
My point? Reasonable doubt isn't good enough for career criminals.

Yes, please prove to me that lowercase "I"s have diacritical dots. I must warn you, though, I'm deeply philosophical. So first, you'll have to define all the aspects of your explanation, and prove to me that the small distinguishing marks that we call tittles are actually tittles. Also, you must prove that lowercase "I"s actually exist in the first place, and they aren't all part of some shared consciousness in some cosmic daydream that encompasses all of time, energy, and space.

You have five minutes.

And... go!
Report Post Tip
Belushi to be fair if the unsponsered don't have a tag in their quote thats their problem not the remaining CL's.

In most families rules there is a note telling all members to have the family name tattoo'd upon them somewhere.

Also any bloodline who's been in our line of work for long enough knows the score. No boss lives forever eventually they get killed so it'd be smart from the outset to have the family name tattoo'd on them in the event of them finding themselves homeless.
Report Post Tip
My family may have been away from this life for a long time, but it saddens me to see that people still need to be reminded of this.
Report Post Tip
Ron, I hope you will forgive me for not following your philosophical brainstorming, trying to stay on topic there is plenty of arguments not to shoot anyone unsponsored since our boss made this announcement.

Even if there should REALLY be a slight doubt "was this goomba or earner really in a family?" there can easily be the sons and daughters of the fallen be asked to confirm, although that is what I am trying to say the 48 hour rule and this announcement should make it clear for everyone not to wack. And I dont really talk about "career criminals", I talk about the people in power who try to stop such situations from totally escalating.

And yes Spanky, every member should wear the family name proudly, but as mentioned before, this announcement does not state that untagged mafiosi can be shot, it says not to wack anyone who lost his home due to a random aggressor.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crewless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL