Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:06
Page:  1 
The Sicilian Connection PickPocket Situation Started by: Caius on Jun 09, '09 00:39
An abnormally large man was leaning against a post... flicking a cigarette butt and reaching for another he speaks in a hoarse voice... proffering you a smoke before lighting his own

I come here today, under distress... for it appears that respect is a continual situation that must be handled on a daily basis. In this life, it shouldn't be such, in the old days it was simple, if the individual out ranked you, you showed them respect period.

Caius inhaled deeply and continued... smoke drifting from his mouth as he continued

Yesterday, a Goomba decided to place his hands in my pockets, trying to relieve me of a bit of my wad. Now obviously the poor idiot didn't succeed, but the fact he had the audacity to do so, shocked me considerably.

Today, my leader TM and I were sitting in our newly furnished HQ, and discussing a few matters of business that is none of your fucking business, when he went to relieve himself momentarily, he came back with a smoking gun. It appears that another 'Gangster' decided to try and relieve him of his pocket change.

I was once again, shocked.

With a large inhale of a cigarette and a swig from the flask that seemed to materialize in front of the man before you, he continued

I'm going to say this... very slowly. So as to not confuse anyone.

PickPocket me and I will shoot you dead. I will take my gun, shove it down your fucking throat and pull the trigger. I don't care who you are in your family, or city. Picking my pockets will not be tolerated. My mentor Don Premier would not allow such action to be taken against him, and I'll be damned if I will.

That being said, PickPocket my leader, TM. I will put a bullet between your eyes. I don't care where your from, what your family position is, you will die immediately.

Caius nodded to the thug sitting on the corner, wondering how he was to pay rent...

He tilted his hat to the crowd and made room for his leader TM to say a few words... meanwhile caius made his way to the young thug in question and offered him a drink

Good work was so hard to find these days... Caius led the man inside and offered him a smoke
Report Post Tip
TM steps up next looking at the crowd he begins to speak playing with a cigar in his right hand, his left holding a glass of scotch

Ladies and Gentlemen: Pick Pocket any members of The Sicilian Connection expect swift and heavy consequences. I have had many complaints on this issue and quite frankly I'm sick of it. Keep your hands in your own fucking pockets. You may consider this your warning.

TM waves to two of his men and they place a sign in front of the crowd for everyone to see.

The Sicilian Connection Is Not Pick Pocket Friendly

TM smiles at Caius... the man is a recruitment machine
Report Post Tip
Sammy holds up a sign that readsCome pick my pockets!

"Ladies and gentlemen, although my views on pick-pocketing are completely different, I respect these wishes made by TM and company, and will make sure that anyone who breaks this rule from my family will be punished. Just as a friendly reminder, every member in my family despite their tattoo in regards to pick-pocketing, is pick-pocket friendly."
Report Post Tip
Seeing as Philly is a pickpocket friendly city, I will have to ask you and your family not to enter our city. Seeing as the chances of you having your pockets lifted are extremely high. We in Philly do not believe pickpocketing should result in death therefore we have to ask you to stay out.
Report Post Tip
Should you change your pickpocketing policies then you are more than welcome back in Philly. My offices will always be open for discussion.
Report Post Tip
Caius nodded to Godfather Jimmy, before he spoke, emerging from the Sicilian HQ

Clearly, we were, a bit hasty with the above speech. I forgot to include that this rule is only enforceable in NY.

Caius cleared his throat and took a swig from his flask before walking back inside the families HQ
Report Post Tip
Then sir, I will gladly reopen the gates for you and your family. You are more then welcome to visit our fine city. We will even include the next meal on us at The Darkside Tavern of Philadelphia.

Let it be known once again that all Crew leaders and there uppers structure are to be asked for permission to be pick

pocketed within Philly.

If any of our members do so without your permission then please come to me directly. We will not tolerate people not following our own cities rules.
Report Post Tip
An interesting new rule for a new family to set forth. Well done to the Sicilian Connection, and I hope that this works out to your benefit. I will be sure to warn the ladies and gentlemen of Detroit not to touch your pockets within New York!
Report Post Tip
Does this mean that there is no PickPocketing in NY at all, or just of your members?
Report Post Tip
Just his members Mudkipz. The Nihlists are very PP friendly.
Report Post Tip
I appreciate you coming out here today. It has given me a new rule for the city of New Orleans. So, thank you.

Scribbles the rule on a piece of paper, then runs off to hand it to his secretary to be typed, printed and copies made for the residents of the seven cities.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sicilian Connection PickPocket Situation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL