Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:10
Page:  1 
The new way to become Reckless Started by: HydroPhonic on Jun 09, '09 12:03
Hydrophoic pulls up in her '37 Derby Bently. As she hops out, a crowd of bg's show up out of nowhere. She glances over her shoulder giving a look as to stand down, and they all just stop walking. She finds a big crowd over near the ice cream shop owned by none other thank the wonderful God Mother of Detroit, Marietta, and rushes over to address the crowd of citizens, petty thief's and fellow mobsters

alike. She clears her throat and goes on about her speech...

Hello all, why have I shown up here today out of any other day? Well I'd like to announce a change within Reckless Hearts on how we will be accepting new mobsters to our family. So if your a citizen, or anyone looking for a job within a well respected family, basically mine, you will no longer be allowed directly into Reckless Hearts. No this does no mean we won't be inviting no one new. What it does

mean is if you want in, you will first become an Associate of one of our family members. After you have proven to them, that they can trust you, you earner you way into Reckless hearts as a full member. You will still be a part of our family, follow our rules set forth by me and our God Mother, but be sponsored by one of or approved family members and mentored by them. Only way you are getting directly

into my family as a full member now is to be bloodlined from our family in the past, Or be well known by me to be trustworthy enough to have full benefits.

Thank you all for taking time to listen. Have a nice day.

Dro jumps back into her car and drives out of sight
Report Post Tip
*thinks long and hard*

I like it. Sounds like a good way to find out who you're working with b4 giving them the privilege of being a full member of your family.

May also help those that only come to our shores for a couple of days and than go back home.
Report Post Tip
Excellent work, Ms. Phonic. You've used this new opportunity to make family life more practical.
Report Post Tip
I agree will JamaicanMob_Marley sounds a good idea and helps your family get better

An amazing Idea Don Hydrophonic
Report Post Tip
Good way of shaking things up Miss Phonic. I hope it all works out for you in the end.
Report Post Tip
I personally like the idea, this will also show how skilled your members are in teaching the new comers to this world. Great idea Hydro.
Report Post Tip
I like this a lot. It gives everyone a chance to be included. Excellent idea!
Report Post Tip
Looks on rubbing his chin as Ms.Phonic speaks...

Hmm interesting idea you have there, yes yes, interesting.
Report Post Tip
As creep says, its a good way of shaking things up and giving them a new angle, Hope it works out really well.
Report Post Tip
I've said it in private, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to say it out here as well. I like your new intriguing way at hiring new associates. This is, without a doubt, the way I would use the new system if I were given the chance to, and I am proud that you have similar views as well.

Well done, Miss Phonic.
Report Post Tip
Personally, I love this idea completely.

It gives a new meaning to recruitment, it weeds out member "whoring" as it's called. Sponsors, knowing they will be with their "mentee" for the long haul will choose only the best associates to work for them.

Bravo HydroPhonic!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The new way to become Reckless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL