Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Stripping for Marietta Started by: Kates on Jun 09, '09 16:55

I really enjoyed this, a very interesting tale that gives you alot of depth and character.

Report Post Tip

lol kates.

Great story i really enjoyed reading it Thank you

Report Post Tip

Wow good story Kates you should write more your really good impressive length as well.

:)

I look forward to reading more of your work

Report Post Tip

great story, is there another one???

Report Post Tip

Xanxus coughed. He coughed again. 

"Ahem...thank you, Don Kates, for sharing with us a very...revealing part of your early life. It shows the...ah...sacrifices one must make." 

Report Post Tip

Mnirem tries not to look at Kates.

""Um, well, this is rather... awkward. Nice to hear of your... early life, in the, um, mafia."

Report Post Tip

i like it

Report Post Tip

I saw Marietta naked once.  it reminded me of a kebab which needed ironing.

thank you.

Report Post Tip

Great story. Very interesting.

Report Post Tip

it was good i enjoyed it

Report Post Tip

The whole time this was going down, I was trying to talk Marietta out of her backup plan: having me strip for Jimmy and attempt to seduce him.  I kept begging her to give you time, but she wouldn't back down.  She even had a wardrobe made for me.  Shudders.  I keep thinking about what she told me to do....

Weeks ago, in Detroit, in a strip club owned by Marietta Rossi, the Godmother gives directions to a scantily clad Mr. Negative, who is on the stage.

"Ok, Negative, once you get down to the bikini briefs, he's going to say something like 'Is that a gun in your underwear or are you just happy to see me?'  Then you say, 'It's a gun,' and you waste him.  Got it?"

"Marietta, please," I said.  "I'm begging you here.  Don't make me do this.  Why me?  You know I don't swing that way.  Please."

"I told you, they'd recognize anyone else.  Now, I have a thousand dollars in ones here, and they're not going to shove themselves into your underwear.  Shake what your momma gave you!"

Shudders again.

So, thank you, Kates, for saving me a lifetime of embarrassment and permanent emotional scars.  I'll never forget this.  I owe you my life.

Report Post Tip

Really great read  i hope you make another one

Report Post Tip

Wow thants all I have to say

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stripping for Marietta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL