Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Norsefire Started by: Vehellione on Jun 09, '09 19:03
My bloodline has been familiar with yours for years, from what I can read of the oldest diaries, you helped teach my family's newcomers to this world. Therefore, sir, it is a great pleasure to finally see you bold and I congratulate you and wish you all the best1
Report Post Tip
Congratulations V! i wish you every success and i know you'll make a great CL.
Report Post Tip
Thank you all very much for your kind words.

I am incredibly grateful for the chance I have been given, and I will not let New York down.

V.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vehellione on your new crew!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on auth and I wish you and your family all the best
Report Post Tip
Congrats man and good luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats sir.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your new position :)
Report Post Tip
Marietta steps forward to shake the young mobster's hand briefly. Smiling towards him warmly she glances over her shoulder to see the line of other associates waiting to congratulate the man. Clearing her throat, she moves to make her well wishes known quickly, so she does not hold up the line.

Mister Vehellione, I have long admired you as a well-spoken and respectful member of the New York crime syndicate. It is exciting today to see you dressing in a bold suit and embarking on the crazy adventure known as leadership.

You will do well, as many people here no doubt know. For my part, I wish you nothing but success and the best of happenings to you and your new family. Congratulations to Norsefire, and to New York for it's newest leader!

Shaking his hand once more she steps away towards the back of the crowd, allowing other Mafiosi to extend their own congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations with your new position and I wish you all the luck with Norsefire!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Norsefire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL