Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:50
Page:  1 
Introducing Retribution Head Hunter Services Started by: PedroRourke on Jun 10, '09 02:14
Pedro Rourke is seen walking down the street, carrying a stack of papers in one hand. As he walked down the street, people were stopping him, asking him to tell one of his interesting stories.

I am afraid the stories of my recent adventure's must wait. I must present to the people of the eightish cities a new business that has arisen in the fine city of Detroit.

Without another word, a group of men carried a large stage into the middle of the street. Pedro walked up the steps, and began to address the crowd that had assembled.

People of the seven cities. Yes, I said seven. You know what you did, St. Louis. Anyway, today I must present to you an opportunity, proved by Don Mac, to fill those impossible jobs that just have to be done. I give to you a new business in Detroit; Retribution Head Hunters . We will find the right person that you are looking for. We have already filled some of the most prestigious jobs in the world; we found the person who designed the Model-T for Henry Ford. That thing made him a boatload of money. Do you not want to make a boatload of money? If you do, be sure to use Retribution Head Hunters to locate the exact person you need.

Our offices are located in Hamtrack. Do stop by so we may satisfy your requests.

Two ladies then approached the stage. Pedro dropped his stack of papers, which everyone proceeded to rush and grab them up. Pedro put his arms around the ladies, and started to walk off.

To the after-party, ladies. "What about the first party?"

In an emphatic gesture, Pedro shook his head no as they rounded the corner and out of sight.
Report Post Tip
antonio ran up to grab a peice of paper.

he thaught to himself (i know the perfect guy)

then he ran off with a smile to do some more research.
Report Post Tip
John A. Larson was a medical student at the University of California when he invented the Polygraph, or lie detector. This devise measured heartbeats and breathing to learn if a person is lying or not. It later included a skin monitoring system to tell if a person is sweating. If a person was sweating and their breathing and pulse became higher, an alarm would sound concluding that the person was lying i got this info from (http://www.msad54.org/sahs/socialstudies/finely/1920s/1920gr3/Inventions.html)

this would be a great thing for us to control tell if our enimies were lying or not and make us alot of money to sell to the police.

then antonio walks away with a smug look on his face thinking to himself all the things he could do with a lie detector then sais "man i want one"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing Retribution Head Hunter Services
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL