Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:05
Page:  1 
New Orleans is now Fully Pickpocket Friendly Started by: Brick_Pollitt on Jun 11, '09 15:28
After having his secretary type up his new city rule, Brick made sure to post the rule on every street corner he could find, and to deliver this message, personally, to the residents of the seven cities. He made his way to Rourkey's desk, still in the middle of the street, climbed on top of it and motioned for the crowd to get closer.

Thank you all for coming out here today. it's my pleasure to introduce to you a new rule for the city of New Orleans. You're going to like this one, especially after the success of the last rule to come out of this fine city.

A little background if you will. I've heard a lot about this pickpocketing debate. Some are fine with it. Some can't stand it. Some feel that it's completely disrespectful to stick your hands in somebody's pockets. Even others would like you to ask their permission before pickpocketing them. As to that last one - how is that really pickpocketing? Isn't that just asking for $5,000? Asking permission just seems silly. So, you should either have a strict no pickpocketing rule, or a happily pickpocketed rule.

I'm just not a fan of being threatened in the streets. It really just makes me want to go pickpocket TM and/or Calius. And I know I shouldn't do that because then Calius would stick his gun down my throat. And I hate the taste of metal. So, I'm going to make it clear for everybody, that the rules change when you come to New Orleans. And as I don't want any confusion while citizens travel to New Orleans, I would like to make our rule clear.

From this point forward: If you come to New Orleans, you are agreeing to waive your No Pickpocketing clause. What does that mean Brick_Pollitt? That means, everybody and anybody who travels to New Orleans can be pickpocketed, regardless of the sign they have in their profiles proclaiming otherwise, and will not take action against those who pickpocket them. If you come to New Orleans, you are agreeing to be pickpocketed. Yes, I'm repeating myself so it's clear.

Once again: You waive your right to take action against anybody who pickpockets you while you are in the city of New Orleans.

New Orleans is now Fully Pickpocket Friendly.

And for the legal language: Any rule regarding pickpocketing in place prior to this rule is now null and void. The new rule shall remain in effect until I decide to change it. All questions about this rule shall be directed to my legal department, in the form of a SPAM mail to Jonizzel.
Report Post Tip
If it's not in the form of Spam. I won't eat it. Which means I won't digest the information on it.

Anywho... You have now all been warned. If you do not want the risk of being pickpocketed. Do not fly here. Plain and simple.

Brick's still having Psycia...Golf lessons.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for bringing this out to the streets and clarifying. I wasn't sure where NO stood on the topic. Great to know that there are more places to go to have some PP fun!
Report Post Tip
As always, my pockets and the pockets of Intoccabile are open in all cities at all times for all reasons!

Wanders off to go detour through Duke's pockets
Report Post Tip
Frank jumps in the air and waves his hands indicating some king of hand gesture that seems to confuse onlookers

YAY!!!! PICKPOCKET FRIENDLY CITY Everybody be prepared for me to take my 5 finger discount. Cause you know I got STICKY FINGERS.

Frank winks at the crowd, leaving them wondering how he got those sticky fingers.
Report Post Tip
Woooohoooo.. Ill be sure to send my PickPocketing army your way Brick !! :D Nice rule bro
Report Post Tip
Oh, hello again. I'm back with an amendment to the rule. That's what happens when you write too quickly. You forget some things.

Rule: Pickpocketing; Amendment I: Crewleaders: You have attained a position within this community that garners additional respect. I'm not going to get into a rank vs. position debate, but I'm going to say this: Crewleaders shall retain the right to choose whether they wish to be pickpocketed or not. Pickpocket crewleaders at your own risk. But feel free to pickpocket me at anytime without risk.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm... excellent. Pickpocket friendly. How wonderful.
Report Post Tip
yeah now i canpp in no
Report Post Tip
Wow

Now people would go to NO not just to buy cheaper drugs but can PP people there in NO.

that would be a very excelent work

thanks Brick_Pollitt
Report Post Tip
yeaaaa 5000 x whoever comes
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans is now Fully Pickpocket Friendly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL