Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:45
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Riot! in the Jungle Started by: Marietta on Jun 11, '09 19:11
I'm a busy mother fucking woman. Lets start with that. I don't have the time to be running around after people, unraveling sordid tales and cover ups because other people just can't face the fucking music that they fucked the hell up.

Recently New York locked a few leaders out of its city. Well sure, Thomas stole my idea, but I'm wondering if I should mimic what they had done and do the same. I cannot respect leaders who purely exist to create cover-ups to hide the misdeeds of their families. If your family fucks up, you deal with it. End of. Anything less is a disgrace to the bold suit. It's funny how often I hear that all these "new bloodlines" are sullying the good name of auth, when in reality it is the oldest and most established bloodlines who are currently making a fucking mockery.

AlfonsiTimello is a man that was granted a lot of reprieve from myself and Detroit. Yet he was a man who did not learn from the errors of his way, and rather continued to live in the world where he could do no wrong. Being one of the aforementioned families that was banned from New York, one would think that he would do anything in his power to make amends quickly and prove that he was a respectable mobster. Apparently the lesson was one that only went in one ear and out the other.

Today I found out that the former Philly leader allowed his members to shoot at one of my Captains... for the second time. I'll admit I gave more than enough rope to him the first time, but twice is unacceptable. And rather than own up to the fact that his men messed up, he buried it all to preserve his own skin.

In May I should have killed Alfonsi. During Detroit is Crazy Week, and while I was trying my hardest to make some new arrangements for a branch of my city, one of Alfonsi's men began taking pot shots at SalvatoreGato, as well as his bodyguards. I do not find the idea of losing a Captain funny. I find this to be an extremely serious matter. Instead of dealing with said member, I am happy to report that Mister Timello and his associates sat in their coffeeshop and laughed. I am happier to report that once I confronted him about it, he pissed his pants like a little girl and killed said member immediately. Such a strong leader that can speak behind closed doors with freedom but will bend over the second he is called out on his misdeeds.

Yet me, being the lovely woman I am, let bygones be bygones and allowed everyone to continue on as usual.

Now flash forward to today. Yesterday afternoon my associate Cruel was out of the country conducting business for me. He was, unfortunately, also out of contact for a brief period of time. Imagine our surprise when he got off the plane this morning and reported that he had been shot at.

I, funnily enough, wasn't surprised to hear a bit later that it was one of AlfonsiTimello's men who had done the shooting. After I received a statement that SusanBoyle had shot at Cruel, and that instead of approaching me about it AlfonsiTimello had been receiving protection shots and had been trying to hush up the entire incident, I felt it necessary to step in and end their lives.

Much like New York, I am done associating with families that cannot rectify their sticky situations immediately. Every day I see at least one man or woman from Detroit die for their misbehavior, yet all across the country remains secrets and whispers. And to me, this begs the question... who is leading whom? From today on I will be watching the crime activity across the seven cities, and if I find that leaders cannot deal with their crew they will be given a lifetime ban to Detroit.

YOU took these people into your headquarters. They are YOUR responsibility, they are YOUR problem, and when they get themselves into a mess it is YOUR job to clean it up.

If, like Alfonsi, you cannot handle the pressure, the guilt, or if you're going to be an emotional twat about punishing your crew, then you will no longer be welcome in Detroit. And if that act is against one of my Captains... heh. You might just wake up to me on your doorstep one morning.

Yes, I will be killing every single member of the Badland Bullies, regardless if they have been invited into a new crew or not. Just as a forewarning to those leaders who are taking the homeless in.

I want to thank, as always, my lovely family and my Captains for their help in this matter. Enjoy the rest of your Topless Thursday. I also want to take the time to thank New York for aiding in this takedown, and for the professionalism they showed throughout. A special thank you goes out to Vehellione, for without him or the information he provided I cannot even begin to think of how many Detroit lives could have been lost.

This has been a Riot! and Jungle production.
Report Post Tip
The lack of professionalism from AlfonsiTimello's mostly late family (we haven't forgotten about you Pandora... motherfucker) was astonishing when I was informed about it. I've had my issues with that family as I've made it publicly known, but I can respect the hard work it took for all of those members to rank up so high. Unfortunately, in his family, the tail wagged the dog. His need to be accepted by his own family was sickening, that whole lot of people are embarrassing to what it is to be in the mafia. Their bloodlines have never been successful to a degree that requires any kind of longevity and this is exactly why.

When you are a leader you need to command respect, not be steered into trying to make as many friends as possible. Unless your crew name is literally The Friend Ship then I don't know what exactly Alfonsi was trying to accomplish. Not to speak ill of the (mostly) dead, but shit families deserve shit endings, so adios Alfonsi, we knew you when.
Report Post Tip
I didn't know Alfonsi and by Marietta's and Tom's accounts he was a bad bad man. I think though that after defacing a gravestone, saying 'Not to speak ill of the (mostly) dead.' is kind of locking the door after the horse has bolted.
Report Post Tip
You have to lock the door. If the horse has bolted you don't want that mother fucking horse back.
Report Post Tip
Touche
Report Post Tip
Thomas I wouldn't expect that you would have forgotten about me. Personally I don't think I personally have ever disrespected you. Hmm.. Maybe I was wrong and actually deserved to be called a motherfucker. Oh wait I know. I did recently disrespect you to some degree by not agreeing with you in a funeral posting. Regardless to your feelings I worked for Don Timello and he was a very caring individual that worked hard for his family and regardless what you or yours think he had wonderful intentions that were to simply do well with his family, and personally that is what I believe he did.

Nothing ill will come out of my mouth to you or Marietta. You guys do as you wish and feel is best for this thing of ours. Continue on and I wish you well.
Report Post Tip
I can understand your... problems with the late Badland Bullies, but why shit on their bloodlines? 90% of the people in that family had done nothing wrong but follow their leader. Embarrassing to what is to be the mafia? Serving your leader until you die is FAR from what I call embarrassing, and if that is what you consider embarrassment, it definitely makes sense as to how our world has become.

Now, if you don't mind, I'll give you a different side to this gloriously bloody story, straight from my father's notes.

Earlier in the day, sometime around noon, a couple of friends within the Badland Bullies were hanging out on good ole' IRC avenue. We had rented a house there, called #EastCoast, and had been spending some time there, to get to know each other. Well, one of the regulars, was a man/woman (who knows?) named 'depth'. You see, RourkeyRourke likes to role-play, and when he enters, he likes people to call him by a different alias. Anyways, 'depth' approached one of our members with a strange request, one for "locals", as they have been called. Depth made clean sure it wasn't for a famed "IA List", and it sparked a bit of worry in most of us.

Well, a few moments later, AlfonsiTimello (GRHS) was called to another world where he had to spend long, 10 hour days working. Upon his leaving, he requested protection, as he was... suspicious of recent behaviour. To my father's knowledge, no one knew of Ms. SusanBoyle's shot.

At some point, a witness said something of the protection, and word got out to NY that Alfonsi had taken some protection. I suppose this was the straw that broke the camel's back, as some time later, the Badland Bullies were wiped out.

Whether you "care" about this side of today's events or not, I have no desire to know. I just hope those who died today, serving their family to the best of their ability, don't need to receive the same shame that befell mischievous others within the syndicate.
Report Post Tip

Earlier in the day, sometime around noon, a couple of friends within the Badland Bullies were hanging out on good ole' IRC avenue. We had rented a house there, called #EastCoast, and had been spending some time there, to get to know each other. Well, one of the regulars, was a man/woman (who knows?) named 'depth'. You see, RourkeyRourke likes to role-play, and when he enters, he likes people to call him by a different alias. Anyways, 'depth' approached one of our members with a strange request, one for "locals", as they have been called. Depth made clean sure it wasn't for a famed "IA List", and it sparked a bit of worry in most of us.

This depth fellow sounds like a real go-getter by the look of things. I was passing by on my bicycle and happened to overhear the entire conversation. I took furious notes during the occasion. I would be more than willing to supply the populace with the entire transcript if everyone was so inclined.
Report Post Tip
Sentry, first of all your whole basis of argument is horseshit (going with the stable theme). Here is why.

SusanBoyle is a Made Man, Cruel is a Don. Susan shot at Cruel at 14:10 on June 10th. Now pretending you know something about this world, follow this logic, when a member of a much lower rank with permanent auth (as you'd need for a Made Man to shoot at a Don) then we Crewleaders (AlfonsiTimello was allegedly one of those remember) get a message from a courier service that reads:

May 03, '09 14:11 AidanOBrien has used his permanent auth to shoot at Alfieri.

AlfonsiTimello was around for far more than 12 hours to deal with the problem, but instead did nothing. That is a potential rogue, I mean who else shoots at a Don? And he did nothing, further exemplifying the shit that crew was. Since Alfonsi was more concerned about being getting picked first in gym class instead of leading a family, and by not acting, it only means he condoned the actions of SusanBoyle.

Now thank me for the time I just wasted explaining the obvious to you.
Report Post Tip
As if your time is worth something?

I can't deny that Alfonsi knew about such a shot. However, as I previously stated, to my father's knowledge, no one knew.

Now thank me for the time I just wasted saying the same thing again.
Report Post Tip
One way or another it doesn't matter. Either Alfonsi was negligent and couldn't perform the duties of simple tasks such as using building blocks or checking to see who his people shoot at, or he was covering for a person who attacked a Crewleader. It is embarrassing, and that's why they all just got annihilated. Story book ending.
Report Post Tip
Why keep giving people chance after chance, when they have proven with the last 'chances' they had, that the mistakes, disrespect and fuck ups run like a water fall in my beautiful New York Jungle.

If you can't perform simple actions such as keeping your members under control, then your chance to perform these actions will be revoked.

Its a jungle out there and if you don't want to get eaten better be on top of the fucking game, if your not step aside and let someone who is up to it try it.

Riot!'s in the Jungle never end well for others.

Im just glad that detorit as always has what it takes to come out and do the right thing, we in New York were honroed to assist them in this problem of theirs.
Report Post Tip
Well well well

Thomas finally got his wish and got to shoot me I know he's been itching for it.

As far as susanboyle shooting at cruel there is no bigger bullshit story then that. I was on at lunch and there was no shot taken so at least you could have used a better excuse. Thomas what can I say about you? I honestly don't think there are enough words in the English language to call you what you deserve to be called. You have personally made this game un enjoyable for everyone with your bullshit and Lies!

When will you realize you're better off retiring not only will everyone rejoice but this world will be far better off without you :) Far to long have we all sat back and watched you try to run this game on your own getting involved in other cities business when you had no right to. I have watched you week after week spitting and shitting on peoples graves and its pathetic how you can talk shit to a dead account but couldn't say a word to anyone personally. I remember a time when pissing on someone funeral was considered a bad thing but you make it look as though its the thing to do. I am guessing the same rules dont apply to Godfathers even though they are supposed to be setting the example for the youngins..Way to go Thomas you have successfully showed the newer generation how to be an asshole (and get away with it)....should write a 'How to' book on it or something cause I don't know anyone with the knowledge and personal skill you have in that area. What a shame.

anyway im not even gonna waste to much more of my time out here, there is no point and I don't have the will power to call you out on all your flaws that will come at a later date.
Report Post Tip
Godmother Marietta, I know my father has passed on now but he wanted me to tell you that he was proud to serve you and Thomas Rourke, and that he will never regret passing on that information.

~Sin.
Report Post Tip
"BADLAND BULLIES, WILL RISE AGAIN"
Report Post Tip
No Badland Bullies will not rise again, and do you mean "gay" as in happy?
Report Post Tip
yah cause i like women and since when did we take any thing from your family (besides your pathetic lives
Report Post Tip
This thread has certainly gone down hill eh? Since when has it been the "norm" thing to do to post that people are gay? Show some fucking respect putz.

Epic frowns and waddles off murmering insults under his breath
Report Post Tip
Since when has it been the 'norm' thing to desecrate people's funerals? How about some fucking respect there?

How about you look on the other side of that coin and see what has happened as a result of that?

There is no respect anymore, because the leaders don't show any.

Yay!!!!
Report Post Tip

"BADLAND BULLIES, WILL RISE AGAIN"

Reply by: Don_Vito-Corleone at Jun 12, '09 10:21

How was your boat ride here this morning?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Riot! in the Jungle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL