Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Redemption Unsponsored Started by: Marietta on Jun 11, '09 22:45
Frankie I think Smokey knows that.
Report Post Tip
Hey Smokey, why don't you just try and concentrate on the whole staying alive thing, God knows you've over achieved there already
Report Post Tip
Haha that's the great thing about being a thug...you cannot be keeeeled!! And by the time you're a gangster, you just don't give a crap anymore.

Secondly, respect would be given where it is earned...I (and probably smokey) have seen nothing to show that we should respect this godfather. In fact, I have seen evidence that he deserves none of my respect.
Report Post Tip
what do I need to stay alive for Mac? I am done playing for awhile I just figured I would come back and say a few words. You don't like my words...fine then don't listen lol I don't have a single problem with you at all I have heard nothing but great things about you so please lets keep it that way.
Report Post Tip

Thanks for also reminding us why your bloodline generally is full of graceless pricks.

For one who normally seems to take care with her words, that is a silly statement to make. Regardless of your personal feelings over the man, this is simply not true and way out of line.
Report Post Tip
Retribution, WTF? Are you really from Chicago or are you a mole for somebody else? Have you not heard how Thomas just sticks his nose and kills people whenever he wants to?

He even comes out offering protection for other cities when a leader falls. Is that his job? No. He does it to show people "who's boss". He killed two GFs from the same city because he cannot let that city grow enough to where they could pose a threat.

He gives just a few hours notice before locking down and getting some free kills off of people from PH and LA sleeping in his city. Whenever somebody posts a protection list he doesn't agree with, he'll just pop unsponsored not giving a crap.

And don't even get me started on Funerals. He will shoot at people for merely attending the funeral of a rogue, but he can piss and shit on any grave he feels like it.
Report Post Tip
Whole lot of hostility here.

FGJ will abide with this.
Report Post Tip
Thanks to all of you for not shooting all of us

but others have died of the war and has been shot

may they rest in peace

:(
Report Post Tip
I agree with Asylum..Something I never thought I would say.
Report Post Tip
holy crap,this one is getting carried away.!
Report Post Tip
Once again Asylum, you go to show exactly what a moron you are, well done for proving everyone right
Report Post Tip
spam
Report Post Tip
Many unsponsored now days.

Goodluck Godmother
Report Post Tip
"A woman in power."

LOL, nice joke. :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Redemption Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL