Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:20
Page:  1 
And the Beat Goes On Started by: Marietta on Jun 11, '09 22:58
While extremely saddened by the death of our Captain Cruel, Detroit has elected a new man in his place.

I don't exactly have time for all the normal pleasantries that I usually give a new Captain, but rest assured that Doc_Santoro is a good man for the job.

Congratulations Doc, and welcome to the Fab Four. Go back to your Topless Thursday now.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Doc. I know it always sad to receive this honor in such a way as this, but it is an honor nonetheless. Do us proud!
Report Post Tip
Doc is a great man and a perfect choice. Although not by the best circumstances, I am sure he will do very well for Detroit.

Very well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Doc_Santoro, there is many man that may deserve this chance and you are right up there!
Report Post Tip
A hearty congratulations to you Doc_Santoro!

You and I have talked distantly throughout my bloodlines and I wish you good luck.
Report Post Tip
least we dont have to worry about cruel whoring anymore HOOORAH
Report Post Tip
congrats doc
Report Post Tip

least we dont have to worry about cruel whoring anymore HOOORAH

I thought that was the new mafia everyone is doing it.
Report Post Tip
Congrats deary. We shall mourn together for our loss of Cruel, but rejoice in your great achievement.

<3
Report Post Tip
Congrats my new Boss

We shall honor and respect whatever you says like we just did when we have our boss Cruel.

Cheers!
Report Post Tip
congrats Doc_Santoro
Report Post Tip
COngrats bro all the best :D
Report Post Tip
congrats Doc_Santoro
Report Post Tip
Congrats Doc_Santoro on becoming the new captain in Detroit. and for the record, isnt it Thirsty Thursday?
Report Post Tip
Topless Thursday is a day that Cruel, Doc_Santoro, and Return_Of_Ghost implemented in order to improve crew morale and get those "ladies" out for the night.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And the Beat Goes On
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL