Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
It's a Bird! A Plane! It's a New LV Auth! Started by: Marietta on Jun 12, '09 01:05
Well done Aurora
Report Post Tip
Congrats Aurora!
Report Post Tip
Congrats a fine addition to any city
Report Post Tip
A small man walks up to Aurora and shakes her hand vigorously while simultaneously cupping her left bosom. He squeezes it a bit to test the quality of the firmness.

Very firm, ma'am.

Rourke quickly gathers his composure and speaks to her directly.

Ma'am, I may be new to this world of yours, but I recognize a nice pair of melons when I see and subsequently squeeze them. Congratulations on this opportunity and I hope we may meet again like this in the future.
Report Post Tip
Wow, long time coming to be honest. Expected this months ago :) Congrats Aurora
Report Post Tip
RedHood slinked out into the streets. Bullets were flying every where and she just saw a man fall from a seventh floor window after taking two to the chest, his body splattered all over the ground. None of it really phased Hood, she'd seen this stuff before, grew up with it anyway. She just kept on her way and started what she came to finish.

Aurora I'm very happy to see you here.

Our bloodlines have been intertwined for a long while, we've had both good times and bad times, but one thing I know about both of them is that we both knew that you'd be perfect for this roll. Of being a mob boss of a city and being a godmother.

She paused for a moment after hearing another gun shot and shook her fist at the sky as if that would do something, it didn't.

There are a lot of other things I'd like to say, but, well there are bullets flying like crazy and I'd rather like to stay alive. So I'll end with this.

Congratulations on both and I'm very excited to see you in this position.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on the New Godmother of LV

Cheers!

:)
Report Post Tip
Godmother isn't a rank...

where are all the Made Women and Wise Gals?
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Aurora, you have more than deserved this and i wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Aurora, well done and deserved.
Report Post Tip
congrats
Report Post Tip
Thank you for the LV auth.

Now may we have another?
Report Post Tip
The people that were already in LV must be ecstatic!
Report Post Tip
woah another god mother (^_^) ... now its girl power (^_^).. oh well, i really careless if its the girls on top (^_^)
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
congratulations Auora!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's a Bird! A Plane! It's a New LV Auth!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL