Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 14:26:06
Page:  1 
For all that gossip. Started by: DeadlySin on Jun 12, '09 17:29
Fuck you people who are assuming the worst about me.

Fuck ANY OF YOU who are calling me a snitch.

If you spent as much time actually gathering the facts as you did gossiping behind peoples backs, you might actually fucking learn something.

Most of you will probably know by now that the RHM i had (BlackFog), was in fact lovehand. And if you people actually asked the occasional question, or maybe thought about something logically before assuming you'd have realised that i had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that there was supposedly some planned attack on NY.

You dumb fucks, who think that my RHM who was formerly in Alfonsi's crew, would then go and tell me about this attack are even fucking more stupid.

You know what they were thanking me for? They were thanking me for a witness statement which I had intercepted, involving Alfonsi and his RH at the time. I had seen Alfonsi's RH shoot at Alf and decided that I would report this to Premier, and to the Godfather of my city as I thought it incredibly strange that a RH would shoot at his own leader while he slept. Now which one of you can honestly say that in my position, having seen that, would NOT report that to your godfather?

I would explain to all of you why I've felt the need to make this speech, but I'm pretty sure you'll all jump to your own conclusions.

One more thing - I was looking after my city. Just as I promised I would when I accepted the position of CL. I was trying to ensure the safety of my crew and my Godfather.

~Sin/V.
Report Post Tip
OH!

There was silly me almost forgetting. I was not involved in the take-down of Alfonsi whatsoever. I took no part in it, I was not even aware it was going to happen!

I can't believe I almost forgot to mention that.

~Sin/V.
Report Post Tip
rip
Report Post Tip
Crying about it in public is sure to help. Well done.
Report Post Tip
Crying? I don't think so. Just pissed off that people jump to retarded as fuck conclusions.

Now kindly stfu, and fuck off unless you have nothing better to do than boost your post count :)
Report Post Tip
Yes my post count means an awful lot to me. That is why mine is so massive in number.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: For all that gossip.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL