Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
While ppl r dying. I make a Family. Started by: Lulzer on Jun 12, '09 21:38
Enters the mean streets of Detroit and sets up a tiny box right next to the Godmothers giant establishment. With a smile on his face, Lulzer looks around and nods to himself. After talking under his breath for a few minutes, he then writes "The Sekrit Kru of Internet Sluts" on the side of the box and looks around at all of the people staring.

"Oh, yes, well... after looking around at all of this horrible war and famine, all of the children dying, and milk men crying. I am going to open up my own family. With the help of my many friends, we will do wonderful!"

Walks in to his giant box and tends to business.
Report Post Tip
Back in your box.
Report Post Tip
Alfonse burns the box down.
Report Post Tip
Don't burn down things you don't own. I would hate to wage a war this early in our families beginnings, but I would so do it.

Now, everyone just calm down and collect yourselves. This is seriously a new family and should be treated as stuff, just because we can't really invite people or just because we're not wearing bold and slanty suits, DOES NOT mean that we are any less of a family than anyone else.

Hmph...

Walks off with his candy cigarette in hand.
Report Post Tip
COUNT ME IN!
Report Post Tip
Also I am taking RHM duties in this family along with my other RHM duties.

WE ACCEPT ONE LINERS OR NUDES!
Report Post Tip
Can I be HSL?
Report Post Tip
That spot is reserved for Butt_Ox when he decides to join the real winners of this war.

THE SEKRIT KRU OF INTERNET SLUTS WILL BE VICTORIOUS!
Report Post Tip
Takes a quick puff of his candy cigarette and then looks around at the astonished crowd, with a few glances around he sees a few people falling over in death. Smiling he then goes back in to his box, safe from all harms way.

Anyone else who wishes to be safe... just come along for the ride.
Report Post Tip
Okay, HSL is out.

How bout LHM?
Report Post Tip
Hears Fredo's words and then comes out of the box once again, with yet another candy cigarette in hand... they're just so tasty!

"Well, my friend. We all ready have a LHM. We can't release his name, as we think he is a spy and working for the others, but we can make you the RHM to the LHM. It's a wonderful job... really!"
Report Post Tip
Or possibly official hitlist watcher.

Very high profile job. I heard that Camazotz chump took that over being someones RHM back in the day.(Or maybe he was usurped?!)
Report Post Tip
How bout RHM to HSL's LHM assistant?

I can play mean you know,hhmm like this.

Get out of here please, thank you so much.

See?

And also I can buy candy and ice cream or stuff like that for the guys.

What do you think?
Report Post Tip
Do you have a tinted van to help us "recruit"?
Report Post Tip
Van,RV,Trunk, you name it, I stole it !

So whats gonna be? I'm in or what?
Report Post Tip
CONSIDER YOURSELF IN!

I await your made ceremony in two days.

It will be glorious AND BROUGHT TO YOU LIVE VIA STREETS. Please send your donations so quality announcements can still be made.
Report Post Tip
Yay ! do the chicken dance

wooohhhooo, this family awesome !

Now where I have to send my donation?

Owh yeah,what my position? I wanna be a high ranker,so I can make lower ranker's life like a shit !

Hell yeah !
Report Post Tip
spam
Report Post Tip
Good luck with that
Report Post Tip
more spam
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: While ppl r dying. I make a Family.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL