Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:20
Page:  1 
N.O. has ForkRourke locked in the basement Started by: Brick_Pollitt on Jun 13, '09 00:26
Well, enough is enough. Time and time again crewleaders from "other" cities have violated me by shooting at my bodyguards, and at me. It is unacceptable. I have had it. I will not accept these violators within my city walls anymore. Therefore, I am imposing new rules in the city of New Orleans.

The families of Godfather ThomasRourke, Premier, and any other NY leaders if any there be, Godfather Marietta, and I can't remember the other Detroit leaders, I'm tired...shall not be permitted within New Orleans. Any member of those families found in New Orleans will be shot. Oh, Las Vegas isn't allowed in here either.

That is all. Stay out. Please.
Report Post Tip
I will join you for a picnic shortly.
Report Post Tip
This is going to have no effect whatsoever on anything.

Just a pointer.
Report Post Tip
Nods in agreement

"We should also think about getting rid of Fork's body too, its starting to stink
Report Post Tip
The Sekrit Kru of Internet Sluts will be allowed in though. Kk?
Report Post Tip
Altho i cant speak for NO know that your noble and ancient family will be given a red carpet welcome into Chicago.

Bows deeply
Report Post Tip
Missy smirks to herself
Report Post Tip
Godfather Pollitt, if you get a chance will you please give me my ForkRourke pinata back? Thanks!
Report Post Tip
Well, that rule lasted pretty long for you Brick_Pollitt. Sorry to see you where you are.
Report Post Tip
I think its cute that the lockdown lasted about five minutes. :D. And I agree with Rourke! Give him ForkRourke's body back!!!!!
Report Post Tip
R.I.P Godfather
Report Post Tip
You'r not getting the body back!
Report Post Tip
You'r not getting the body back!
Report Post Tip
Yawns

Sorry i didn't see this sign till we were bulldozing through your headquarters.
Report Post Tip
Lame, Premier. Really lame. For somebody who accuses people of so much lying, it's impressive how you can fake logs and invent motives to justify having your people shoot at other crews.
Report Post Tip
Because that made any sense at all, haha.
Report Post Tip
Nightmare, why don't you shut the fuck up and go pro something?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: N.O. has ForkRourke locked in the basement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL