Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:19:02
Page:  1 
I dont get it. Started by: Tinman on Jun 13, '09 01:10
I imagine this is going to be my last will and testament due to this war.

When I started playing MR last November of 08 I was a completely new member of the game. Believe it or not. For the last few months I have come to a realization that the people playing this game have been playing for sometime but in many ways friends. But not just that friends within families and within different families.

When I started I took in this whole idea of trust, honor and most of all omerta. I was truly trying to role play this game. But what I see here is SHIT.

Yea I said it. People are back stabbing each other and everyone for a little step forward. Now, that being said I may have not been the most active player here, but I was active.

BUT what pisses me off most is to see a war that I, I, have to be a part of and not knowing why and dont give me that bullshit you will find out later. That is crap. You want to run a family that trust you be fucking honest with them. I have seen GF/GM leave families that I have been part of and I am sick and tired of trying to be a loyal solider to people or GF/GM that dont take into consideration that I am in it for the long haul.

When I play I play with heart, integrity, and my all. I give 100% to the family I am part of. Now for this, I have not seen a fucking family give 100% to me.

So what is with all this ranting a raving. INJUSTICE.

I watch as leaders think they know what the fuck they are doing and it is bullshit. What I see, is this. Everything is fine as long as no family gets bigger than the ONE.

I have no reason to complain really, but I play devils advocate a lot. This shit is shit.

Anyone new to these shores need to really, and I mean really look into what family you are getting a part of. On that note, is there really any new families, from what I see it is the same people for the last god knows how many years running different families under different names.

OKAY, I know it is going to happen. Shoot.
Report Post Tip
Wow...this is the single dumbest thing I've ever read in these streets. All can say is that what you just describes is La Cosa Nostra.

Welcome to the Mafia punk.
Report Post Tip
Second that motion my friend.

I understand what you feel
Report Post Tip
Did you just say INJUSTICE?!

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!

If you want to be so privy to the information why not ask your new "leader".
Report Post Tip
Denied, so Mr.Justice get back to your seat.

Mr.Tinman, please continue
Report Post Tip
I will. But first and formost.

As a footsolider why should I have to ask. When it is know that I am going to follow command to the T, I think reasoning would be giving to one so they understand what they are doing.
Report Post Tip
Who are you to play Judge Mr. No name C?
Report Post Tip
Nobody,that's the beauty of it.

Neutral people.

You got problem with that Mr.Justice?
Report Post Tip
Here I am again, saying what I thought what I am trying to say..

I am in a WAR that I have no clue what is about.
Report Post Tip
You don't seem very neutral to me Mr. Jackass.
Report Post Tip
Whooaaa, okay my bad.

I just gonna be spectator then.
Report Post Tip
Tinman, you are merely an associate within your family and not even made. Your leader doesn't have to tell you anything. You are simply there to earn money for your family and to follow the boss's orders.
Report Post Tip
Fuck that. I have been in a postion of much more than an "associate". This is why I am pissed. It is always war first and then the explation if you are lucky to live.
Report Post Tip
Actually, in my last account as Vehellione it was my first try at being crewleader.

Never been CL before. Hence not the same people under different names.
Report Post Tip
Wow you're leader doesn't share all his information with you but still expects you to fight for him? Thats criminal. You should sue for damages or something.
Report Post Tip
as a common crew member, hell even a made man or higher. I fyour Boss says eat shit, you don't pick the peanuts out and try and make it look pretty. You just eat it. same goes for war, you kill and if your lucky you can ask why later.

why do people figure they need their hands held over a cup of tea whenever there is a war or some shit happening. Do as your told and shut up.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I dont get it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL